Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coffee Shop

"A quick lunch before getting back to work, coffee shop on the corner a sandwich and coffee. Standing"

18
17 Comments 17
6.6k Views 6.6k
806 words 806 words
William is a man of fifty with the outlook of someone in there thirties. Has salt and pepper hair, a body that has been taken care of; but not over built. Eyes of brown that are called bedroom eyes. He has been around the world with his southern charm; and picked up little things about love, life, and women. He has made a lot money and now has the time to enjoy it. He was married one time when he was twenty – way to young. The breakup, ten years ago, was very hurtful for each of them, so he was not looking for a long term relationship.

Having a quick lunch before getting back to work at the coffee shop on the corner, he has a sandwich and coffee. Standing in line he sees a beautiful woman that caught his eye.

He says, “Hi my name is William… What is yours.”

She speaks soft and warm. “It’s Louise.”

Louise is woman of fifty but she feels more like a woman of forty these days. She has a fuller figure and her hair is red. She takes great care of herself and looks to be in her forties instead of fifty. She has green eyes. She is happily married to a man she loves deeply.

May I buy your Lunch?” he asks. 

“Just having tea, thanks,” she replies.

“What kind of tea?” he asks.

“Earl Gray please,” she replies with a smile.

Today Louise stops by a coffee shop on her way to an appointment to get a quick cup of tea. It’s been a rough morning the tea will help to ease the stress at the office. He places his order for lunch and her tea. They move to sit a table in the corner and he asks her where she works.

William listens to her and watches her eyes and lips as she spoke. There is something so sexual in her looks. William likes what he was seen in front of him. This sweet warm sexy lady that had captured his mind so quickly and completely.

Now she is even more intrigued that he wants to know more information about her. He is a nice looking man... She finds him attractive, and continues to chat with him while sipping her tea.

She tells him that she works at a law firm down the street and today has been an extremely stressful day. William tells her that he works in investments and has been married before, but for the last ten years he has been divorced, that he was twenty, way to young.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

The breakup ten years ago was very hurtful for each of them, so he is not looking for a long term relationship.

She is sitting there listening intently to him as he explains his marriage, the divorce and how lonely he is. As she listens, she begins to feel a warmth growing and moving down her body. She knows it's wrong as she is happily married but she wants to help him, so as she listens she becomes aroused.

Her heart goes out to him, he's been so kind to buy her a cup of tea and asks about her life. She is a hopeless romantic, thinking that everyone should have the life she and her husband have.

So as she realizes she is becoming aroused, she begins to lightly run her hands down her body mmm... She looks to see if there are signs that he may be getting aroused as well. Realizing that she is now wet and has worn no panties to work, as a turn for her husband.

Mmmm... she has failed to realize that William is no longer talking but is busy himself with his arousal, and she peeks to see that he has unzipped his pants and is now rubbing the growing budge. She is overcome with passion as she sees how hard he is, and she begins to finger herself slowly feeling every thrust watching him, and knowing that she will not be able to conceal her arousal much longer.

As she continues to watch William and finger herself she moans loudly, he catches her eye looking deeply into them and they both are so close to cumming. She is thinking how good he would taste, imagining how good it would feel for them both if she knelt down under the table between his legs and take his hard cock into her mouth!

They look into each other’s eyes as both cum hard, she spilling out all over her chair, so does he, then dries his hands on a napkin. He puts himself away and zips up, but unnoticed to others.

He is now finished with his lunch and she with her tea they exchange thank you and agree to meet again tomorrow.

Published 
Written by facsuper
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments