Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Car Wash

"Will Stacey and Jack celebrate their anniversary at Gibsons Steakhouse or Eddie V’s Prime Seafood?"

25
12 Comments 12
2.6k Views 2.6k
161 words 161 words

Author's Notes

"The below story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental."

Driving up to the automatic car wash, the anniversary dinner bet was on. The conveyor track began pulling the car forward and before we got to the pre-soak, Stacey was kneeling on her car seat. In an instant, she had released my cock from its confines. When we reached the foaming and scrubbing, she had me squirming in my seat.

The jet spray signaled the rinse and Stacey sucked my cock with passionate abandon. I desperately tried holding back, knowing the dryer was next. Just as the blowers stopped, I felt my balls empty their load.

She sat up as we exited the dryer, “Maybe you’ll win next year, Jack.”

We were going to her choice, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood for our fortieth anniversary.

**
Copyright ©2022 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments