Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Call

"He left her feeling empty."

34
11 Comments 11
2.5k Views 2.5k
664 words 664 words

Author's Notes

"Gwen wanted one thing from Luke"

It was Friday when Gwen received her message from Luke.

They arranged to meet in his office. When she walked in. He was already stroking that magnificent cock of his.

His office has a perfect view down the hallway leading to the bank of elevators.

Her pussy tingled, knowing he enjoyed the sight of her coming to him. Gwen's short dress, high heels, and lovely legs. She could see in his eyes how he lusted for her. Immediately, she got on her knees, as his fingers stroked her face. She slowly slid her ruby lips over his thick phallus.

Slowly, she enjoyed the feeling of his cock growing against her tongue. She sucked the mushroom tip as he pushed deeper into her mouth. Running her tongue up his shaft. She worshiped his cock with sloppy, needy kisses. She heard the intake of his breath and then his slow exhale as he murmured, "Fuck you're good at sucking cock."

She looked up with wet eyes as he thrust down her windpipe. He heard gurgling coming from her. He felt her balled fists hit his legs begging for air. He pulled out momentarily. She sucked in oxygen with a long groan, wiped spittle from her smeared lips, and waited.

Luke laid one hand on the back of her head to hold her in place. She flashed her jade eyes up at him, as he pulled her closer and remount her raw throat. He quickened his forceful thrusts. He grunted, looked down at her and told her, "You're a born cocksucker."

She answered with a muffled moan as his balls slapped her chin.

Luke sat back down to catch his breath. His hands reached out and cupped both her breasts. "Next week I'm going to tit fuck you as my assistant cleans my cum out of that married cunt of yours," he cajoled.

She could only answer with a face full of cock with a grunt. He continued to thrust up into her throat but his need was growing too fast.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

He stood back up and bent her over the oversized armchair he was just in. He tore her red g-string off as she screamed. He open-handed slapped her leaking bare pussy. Her yelp made his cock twitch.

He pushed his throbbing member into her pussy. She let out another gasp and moaned getting totally filled. He stopped to give her a moment to adjust to his girth and size.

The raw, savage way he took her made her orgasm. This only reinforced why she was here. He pinned her down as he claimed her pussy, telling her how much he enjoyed feeling her cunt throb on his cock. She couldn’t help but whimper and push her arse back into him.

Meeting each of his strokes. She needed this. She lived for this she told herself. His pure animalistic control tore her core. The way he used his cock on her body, lead to her third ragged orgasm.

Abruptly he stopped balls deep and rested at her cervix. Then one last deep stroke he pushed into her womb. He growled, "FUUCCK YYEES!" as he flooded her womb.

Luke came hard, his seed deep in her womb.

She felt his cock pulse as it flooded her married cunt. She wrapped her legs around him and gripped his arse to hold him deep till she had every drop. He leaned down and kissed her hard. "That was fucking great," he told her.

She wondered if her breeding was finished. Her answer came as his softened cock dropped out of her stretched pussy. He left her feeling empty.

As Gwen walked to the elevator, his seed dripped slowly down her thighs.

Getting to her Jaguar, she could feel how wet and squishy her raw pussy felt.

Before pulling out into traffic she placed her left hand on her stomach and smiled to herself, knowing she was full of Luke's cum.

Her plan was starting to take a clearer view.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments