Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The bosses mother

"Sex with an older woman. True Story"

15
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
689 words 689 words

Author's Notes

"I will never forget about her"

I just wanted share a story about how I had sex with an 84 year old woman when I was 23. 

My boss sent me to his mother house to do a few repairs around her house. When I arrived she opened the door and greeted me. She was wearing an old house coat that only very old women wear. She invited me in and took me down to the basement to show me what she needed done. As she was showing me she dropped something and bent over to pick it up. Her loose housecoat hung down from her thin body giving me a perfect look down her housecoat. I could clearly see her big old saggy boobs which for some reason got me excited. She had really big dark areolas with long hard nipples. When she bent over her big saggy boobs hung way down and swung back and forth. It seemed like she was showing me on purpose or was I imagining it. 

She went back upstairs and I went to work. About a half hour later I had a question to ask her so I went upstairs to find her. I looked for her in the kitchen and living room but she wasn't there so as I was walking past the bathroom I saw her standing at the sink completely naked with her back to me. In the mirror I could see her saggy boobs hang down but it was her big dark areolas and long hard nipples that got to me. Seeing them all I wanted to do was suck on her nipples. I pushed open the door and walked in. She turned at the noise from the door and I smiled and said how do you want me to put the new closet door facing. She turned and I got a full frontal nudity shot at her. She had thin gray pubic hair and I could see her labia lips between her legs. She said what are you doing I don't have any clothes on. I said you don't need any you are so beautiful I can't believe how sexy you are as her face turned red from embarrassment. I reached out and grabbed her saggy boob and squeezed it. She backed up but the sink was behind her so she couldn't get away. I stepped closer to her leaned down and kissed her softly. She didn't want me to but as I was feeling her boobs and kissing her she started to moan in my mouth as I kissed her. With my other hand I reached better her legs and rubbed her clit and that was all it took. She opened her legs and tried to sit on my hand. That's when I slipped two fingers inside of her. 

MarianeHorseCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianeHorseCockTS

I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped kissing her leaned down and took her nipple in my mouth and loved the feeling of her super soft saggy boob in my mouth. Now she was humping my hand and I couldn't believe how wet she was. I opened up my pants and they fell to the floor. I was rock hard. I picked her up and put her on the edge of the sink and quickly slid all the way inside of her. I'm sure she hasn't had sex since her husband died 30 year's ago because she was so tight that when I pushed inside of her she dug her finger nails into my back. I couldn't believe I was having sex with my bosses mother. She was so wet I started to pound in and out of her like never before. I was fucking her deep hard and as fast as I could. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and was pulling me into her using her legs. I could see it in her face and her saying OH MY GOD over and over again. As she was having her orgasm I pounded into her like my life depended on it. Within seconds I was cumming deep inside of her. 

To this day she was the absolute best sex I ever had

 

Published 
Written by Tommcam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments