Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet

"Daisy loses a bet"

16
10 Comments 10
5.1k Views 5.1k
300 words 300 words

The jumper I had left on the field was getting closer and I pumped my legs as hard as I could, sucking in air and swinging my arms.

Still, she drew alongside and then with a laugh kicked and accelerated past me. I watched her long tan legs in those tiny high cut shorts as they flashed back and forth. In moments she was dancing on my jumper her fancy white sneakers against the blue of my top.

“Hey, that’s new,” I panted

“Life sucks bitch, you lost so pay up,” with that she dropped to the grass.

There was no escape now. Still panting I knelt and removed her sneakers, I could smell the warmth of her feet. Quickly I grasped the waist of her tiny shorts and pulled them over her knees and off her feet. Her wet pussy was before me, bright red curly hair against pale white skin.

I took a quick look around the park and could see nobody looking our way. I dropped my head between her taut thighs, a heady mix of sweat and arousal assailed my nose. Flattening my tongue, I started licking her tangy wet sex. Long slow licks from ass to clit.

“Harder bitch,” her hands in my hair pulled my face closer.

I could feel her warm sweaty socks against my bare back as she wrapped her legs around me. I slipped a finger deep inside her sodden slit, worked it back and forth I as tongued harder. Her hips bucked and her juices coated my face,

”That’s it, bitch,” and with that, she pulled away from me.

I stayed on the ground and watched as she pulled her shorts back on,

“ Race you to the car this time, I’m so glad I married you, Daisy”

 

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments