Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Talk To Me

"Matt cheats on his wife and fucks Melissa after a sleepover."

20
16 Comments 16
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I’ve always wanted to do a flash with just the dialogue. Not sure if this has worked, but I had to try. I hope the reader gets a sense of their surroundings, emotions, events and can picture what may have led to the ending – just from the dialogue. Why not write to me or describe what you think may have happened to everyone involved. A story around them does exist, in my head."

“What would you like for breakfast, Matt?”

“Coffee, and anything that’s going.”

“I’m doing bacon butties, will that do you?”

“I guess so.”

 “You really shouldn’t bend down like that you know, your pussy is winking at me from between your thighs.”

“That’s the point. It’s supposed to, and you’re supposed to notice the wetness.”

“Oh! I can see how wet it is. You’re taking a long time feeding that dishwasher. Coffee’s nice, by the way.”

“I want you to fuck me, right here, over the table.”

“Don’t be silly, Melissa, where’s Graham?”

“Out the garage, we won’t see him for ages. He’s working on the car. Again!”

“We can’t fuck here; he may come in any time.”

“We ARE going to fuck here. I’ve been waiting for your cock all morning. I’ve been awake since five. I even thought of coming into your room to satisfy myself.”

“Melissa, we shouldn’t.”

“I know we shouldn’t – but we are going to. Get your cock out.”

“Melissa – 

“You do look good with your lips around my cock. Where did you learn to do that?”

“College, I was the college slut, before I married Graham, probably why he married me. Now come on, slip it in while I rest my tits on the table.”

“That feels so fucking nice, Melissa. I just love your hot tunnel when you’re in this state.”

“That’s good; I love your big cock too, stroking my insides. Come on, give it to me, a little harder, please. Fuck me like you mean it.”

“I do mean it, but it has to be quick. OK.”

“Pull my hair too.”

“You are so horny when you’re demanding. You know that, don’t you. I love pulling on your hair, you submissive little cunt.”

“Oh, fuck, I love those words, Matt. Tell me what a slut I am. Don’t let up, keep fucking me. Harder, please. Oh, yes that’s it, just like that. Pull my hair and bend my neck back.”

“Take it, you fucking slut, take my cock. This is what you get for bending over and showing off your tight little cunt by the dishwasher. How many times have you done that? How often has your slutty little arse been taken over this kitchen table?”

“Fuck, I’m coming, Matt. I’m coming.”

“Don’t you dare come? Do you hear me?”

“I’m cumming, Matt, I can’t hold back. I can’t -”

“Yesss, that’s it. That’s it, I’m filling your gorgeous cunt, you slutty little minx.”

Alice? Oh-my-fucking-God.”

“Don’t pull out, you bastard, I want it all in me.”

“Melissa, the window, look out of the window. We’re fucked!”

Graham? Alice?"

“Graham looks pretty stunned, but Alice. Alice looks manic.”

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

“Matt, will you look at what she’s doing?”

“She’s sniffing something – it’s her knickers.”

“No, they’re not hers, their mine from last night. The ones I soaked thinking of your cock in me.”

“I don’t get it. She’s heading for the door. I don’t want to be here right now. I really don’t.

“Alice, I can explain.”

“Don’t bother trying – and you, lady, you can eat this.”

“No, this can’t be happening. Alice, you’ve never been interested in women, what are you doing?”

“Matt, I’m getting my pussy licked by this cock fucking slut. Now get down on this, Melissa, and don’t even think of missing a beat.”

“See how she likes it, Matt? Look at her devouring my pussy like it’s all she knows. God, her tongue feels so good.”

“Why is Graham still watching?”

“I told him to. I told him to wait there and watch me get licked by his wife. Now, why are you talking to me and not fucking this little slut’s cunt?”

“I – I – I don’t know.”

“Come on, Graham would love to see you fuck her while she’s feasting down here. Give it to her. Come on, give her your cock. I can see it’s hard, positively enormous, if you ask me. I’ve never seen it so big.”  

“Oh, fuck, that feels so nice.”

“Not as nice as this tongue. Now fuck her as hard and fast as you were a minute ago.”

“That’s it, Matt, take her. This tongue feels so good. You want to know something. I’m just as big a slut as Melissa. Does that shock you?”

“I – I –”

“Harder, fuck her harder. Let me tell you something, I’ve had more women lick my pussy than the number of times your cock has been buried in her cunt. And Graham is going to fuck me as soon as I come on her tongue. There, does that excite you?”

“Ummm.”

“Well, does it? Speak up.”

“Yes, yes it does.”

“That’s a good answer because it should. For your information, she has sucked my pussy more times than anyone. Remember those book club nights? Well, we weren’t discussing books, though there was a lot of oral going on. And those girly evenings at the spa, now they were fun. Wow, did I flood her face on many an occasion on our nights together. Are you coming, Matt, because I am.”

“Fuck Alice, Oh, fuck, yes I’m going to come.”

“Good, because I think Melissa has already had two while pleasuring me, thanks to you.”

“I’m cumming, Matt. I’m going to squirt all over her pretty face. There – look at that. Beautiful, isn’t it.”

“Yes, so beautiful.”

“Shame you can’t do that for me. Graham, get in here.”

“Graham, I need fucking quickly. Oh-My-God he’s straight in like a bulldog. That’s it, fuck me!”

“Matt, I have to admit that Alice is just a big a slut as me when she gets going. I’d say she’s worse actually. You have no idea how many cocks she’s fucked on a whim. She’s really something to watch, it’s no wonder that I can’t resist her. Here, let me clean your cock for you.

“Sensitive, is it? Well, we’re only getting started."

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments