Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan Awakens

"Naive girl experiences ecstasy"

12
14 Comments 14
6.0k Views 6.0k
679 words 679 words

Susan had never experienced sex until today, living alone with her abandoned repressive mother.

She was a big girl with a simmering undiscovered sexuality locked in the frozen consciousness of herself. Men had hit on her; Phil wanted to fuck her relentlessly, trying to get in her clothes, kiss, feel, and touch her all to no success. The thought of a body, any body, her body, broke her out in cold sweats. To avoid touching or becoming aware of her body in any way, let alone her pussy or breasts, she washed with a rag or sponge in the shower.

She did have disturbing dreams, though. She dreamt occasionally of running naked down an empty alley at night under glaring streetlights. The people were staring at her naked body through their windows as she ran by desperately trying to hide her jiggling tits with her hands. She could see their big open eyes examining every disgusting fold of her sex. This almost brought her to vomiting with humiliation. Homeless men in the alley tried to poke their gnarly fingers in her openings.

So it was quite a surprise when she showed up late at night at my door. She was obviously agitated and nervous, talking incessantly about nothing in particular. She had been my Admin for four years and I was like an uncle to her, listening to her most intimate thoughts, her fears and hopes with never a thought of sexual involvement with this girl. I did always enjoy looking at her sumptuous smooth white wide breasts escaping from her not quite buttoned up blouses and soft bras. This was her way, denying to herself the intentional display of her lovely full breasts, light brown large bumpy aureoles just peeking out of her bra for my view, quickly obviously pulling her blouse closed for everyone else. Coquetry. I loved it.

She plunked down on my sofa and sighed heavily.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said.

I saw the embarrassment flash across her face at the lie.

"I have these feelings," she said.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

"You know, down there"

"Go ahead tell me all about it," I said.

To my astonishment, she took the hem of her skirt and slid it up her legs exposing her panties and bare belly. Her panties were stained wet in a big circular area surrounding her mound. Now let me tell you, I have seen most of her legs before when she dressed for dance class after work and they were excitingly long, athletic, and smooth.

Before I could think she said "Touch me, Robb, touch me there. I want to feel."

She thrust her hand out and grabbed mine placing it right over her mound. She was shaking.

Her legs parted automatically as I gently cupped her vulva. She leaned back and looked at the ceiling as I moved up and down her pussy feeling her lips under the thin damp fabric. I pulled her panties off and snaked the tip of my index finger between her lips, wiggling them open and plunging into the steamy, slippery, hot opening. I slipped two fingers deep in her cunt and pressed her bulging clit with my thumb.

She threw her head back violently, arched her back, opened her mouth as she flushed pink from her collar bones to her naval, and started to shake all over convulsively. Her eyes shut and she let out a shriek with drool running out of her mouth. She was having an orgasmic seizure of her entire body which shook and trembled. It lasted for several minutes and as she came back a sly smile crept across her face. She held my fingers deep in her pussy with both of her hands.

Then, she jumped onto my lap and grabbed the back of my neck sinking her long nails into me and kissed me hard with an open mouth. I opened her blouse and took her bra off grabbing and squeezing her breasts. She was making little mewing kitten-like sounds as she had the second orgasm of her life.

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments