Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Visit

"Greg finds an excuse to surprise Jolene at work."

6
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
853 words 853 words

As Jolene walked into work wondering where Greg was, seeing as he wasn't able to message much because of his book launch. She looked around her workplace nonchalantly she could have sworn she saw him walking into the office with her manager, Kennedy.

She shook her head thinking that Greg wouldn't just visit unannounced, he would visit early but not unannounced. He would want her dripping with anticipation, wanting to feel him, to be between her men. Jolene decided to try to forget about Greg till her break when she could use the clone of his cock. She smiled planning on emailing Greg the details of her break.

Meanwhile, Greg was sat opposite Kennedy, he was dressed in a smart tweed suit with a red rose in his buttonhole, and an old-fashioned umbrella in his hands. His beard was neatly trimmed. He looked like a stereotypical image of the old-fashioned English landed gentry.

"So you're the one that visited when Jolene had that time off six months ago? And now you want to have a book launch and book signing here next week?" Kennedy asked Greg her eyes wondering over Greg, trying to see why he was so special, she could see he was charming and eloquent with his language.

"Where better to launch a book about survival in winter on a mountain than the place it was written and in this charming town that treated me so well on my last visit? I can assure you that the disruption will be minimal but it will bring some extra revenue to this lovely store." Greg smiled his trademark half-smile weakening Kennedy's resolve.

"That sounds fine, is there anything else?"

"Could I borrow Jolene for about an hour if it won't leave you short staffed?" His eyes sparkled with joy.

"Aren't you staying with her this time, I know you did last time?" Kennedy asked taken aback.

"Jolene doesn't know I'm coming yet." Greg grinned.

"An hour now wouldn't hurt I suppose. want me to call her in here?"

"I'd rather surprise her on the floor." With that, Greg shook Kennedy's hand and left together. Kennedy headed straight for Jolene, Greg milled around in the freezer section.

Jolene couldn't believe what Kennedy was telling her, having an hour long paid break was unprecedented. Kennedy suggested that Jolene take a look in the freezer section before starting her break. Jolene walked to the freezer section apprehensively until she saw Greg. she stood still making sure it was him.

Greg hadn't seen her so she snuck up behind him and wrapped her arms around him planting soft kisses on the back of his neck. Greg laughed before turning around.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

"Now come on that's not how we are meant to greet each other, at least from what you told me." Greg kissed Jolene passionately allowing their tongues to dance and explore. Jolene broke the kiss and looked at him without breaking the embrace, feeling him place his hands on her waist.

"What are you doing here? How long are you here? Does Danny know you're here? Where are you staying?" Jolene fired her questions off rapidly.

"I'm here to launch the book I wrote last time I was here, I will be here for about a month, Danny doesn't know I am here, and well I'm hoping you and Danny will accommodate me, if not the local hotel," Greg said quietly knowing what Jolene was going to say.

"We would be hurt if you didn't stay with us. So you are why I have an hour-long break?" Jolene's eyes sparkled at the prospect of having the real Greg instead of the toy one.

Greg nodded as he looked around making sure that no one was around, while Jolene led him towards the family bathroom. As soon as the door was shut and locked they kissed as her hands went to his zipper and he did the same.

Neither one wanted to waste time stripping completely. They craved to feel each other. Jolene took Greg's hardening cock out, grinning that he had went commando. They moved in synchronization as he slowly pushed his hardness into her. They both moaned enjoying the sensations.

Greg couldn't be asked with a slow patient fuck. He needed Jolene and he needed her fast, he thrust rapidly, each thrust driving him deep into her.

"Still like a glove?" Jolene asked with a giggle.

"Always is," Greg replied before biting her neck softly eliciting further aroused moans from her. She pulled him closer to her as her mind drifted to when he had made her jealous and then treated her like a queen.

Each bite, moan, and thrust brought them both closer to orgasm, neither one wanting to feel the release, wanting to cum together.

She used her hand to make him kiss her, sucking on his tongue as she did. Greg lost control pushing deeply into her as he started to cum. The sensation of his cum filling her triggering her own orgasm. They kept embracing until they had both calmed down.

"So how will we surprise Danny?" Greg asked with a wink.

 

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors