Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise. Surprise.

"Young lady rises late determined to stimulate her husband"

18
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
634 words 634 words

Clad in her thin robe, provocatively open over her nakedness, Ella crept downstairs. Her husband Josh deserved this sensual surprise for letting her sleep late.

They were in the habit of surprising each other at unexpected times. How often had he crept behind her as she stooped over the kitchen table and given her the wonderful benefit of his hardness? And she had taken as much pleasure in catching him as he stepped from the shower and her nakedness brought him swiftly to hot readiness.

They even had a no talking rule during each surprise event, although they could announce their intent at the outset and maybe one demand. This morning her mood was just right for one of these lovely games. God, she was moist enough now. What would she be like after she’d pleasured him?

First a look into the kitchen? He wasn’t there. Sitting room? No Josh.

Cellar door was open, with slight noise down there. The pitch blackness surprised her, and she found the switch wasn’t working. So, that’s why he was down there. All the better in complete darkness. By groping at familiar objects, she managed to move silently towards faint torchlight near the heating panel.

He was in a convenient crouched position, his back to her, and Ella was able to knock the torch from his hand, and whisper, ”Here comes a hungry little surprise.”

Crouching, she pulled his head back between her bare breasts and felt around the front to lower his zip. Fingers quickly inside, she knew his flaccidity wouldn’t last long as she fondled his hefty balls. And as her own juices seeped down her thigh, she gently commanded, “Turn and stand, slowly.”

His wonderful steel hard baton, as expected, was rapidly up and ready. As he turned, and rose, it slapped and bounced across her face. She gladly trapped it with her lips, her fingers never releasing his balls. Her tongue licked along his full mighty length, before licking the lovely smooth head as though it was a popsicle. He moaned slightly, and that, as always, delighted her. This was the kind of giving she adored being involved in.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

Enveloping the length of him between her lips, it was wonderful to feel it probing her inner cheeks, one side and then the other, while her tongue tried frantically to lavish around it. She sucked vigorously, the shiny head almost had her gagging as it struck at the back of her throat, and her own lower body began to ache. That was where she really wanted his pounding throbbing instrument to be.

But, as his hands held each side of her head, his thrusts quickened. She knew it was too late. He was unstoppably fucking her face. To try to get him to her quim now would be folly and his energy could be spurting all over. He was so ready to cum. All she could do was suck furiously at his marvellous tool, knowing that within the next hour he would have recovered enough to repay all this, with an added bonus.

Exactly as she expected, her throat was suddenly engorged with his cum. Gulp after gulp, she swallowed, but it didn’t seem to be enough. He moaned greatly as he pulsed and pulsed into her throat and mouth. How could he have so much after their activity on the previous evening?

Then just as suddenly, it was over, and what had been a steely baton, quickly became a dying snail that slithered out of her mouth. She licked her lips and whispered, “I’m ready for hot returns up in our bedroom later.”

That was the moment the male voice yelled from upstairs. Upstairs? And Josh’s voice?

“Hey, man! Haven’t you read that meter yet?”

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments