Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Singles Ward

"An older divorcee attends singles ward at church"

22
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I found myself divorced, at fifty-five years old, after thirty-six years of marriage, and was invited to check out the Single's Ward at church. Not knowing anyone, I just kind of ventured through the motions and introductions before the sacrament meeting. I met some friendly people then I worked my way to the back pew and took a seat.

A few minutes later, a beautiful younger woman snuck in and sat down next to me. I guessed she was between twenty-eight and thirty years old, 5'6", 175-ish, with all the right curves. I was trying to keep from staring and my jaw from dropping but she was gorgeous. We hit it off as soon as sacrament meeting was over and found ourselves unconsciously flirting back and forth in the foyer. I couldn’t help but notice how tight her pencil skirt was and how good her curvacious body looked.

I got her number, and we continued flirting and discovering each other via text messages. This flirting continued for weeks, progressing to face time calls on Messenger. Each week, at church, it appeared she was pushing the boundaries further with tighter and shorter skirts, which exposed more garments and even cleavage. I made her fidget in her seat, on a few occasions, by reminding her of the things I had learned/seen during our texts and chats. I ventured further a few times and hinted at how much she turned "this old man" on.

One particular Sunday, she was late arriving at church and had taken her seat in the back row. A few minutes after sacrament had started, she shot me a text to meet her in the hall in two minutes. I glanced back in time to see her walk out. I was intrigued, so I ducked out a few minutes later. I remember not seeing her at first, so I wandered down the hallway looking for her. She had then startled me when, out of nowhere, she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dark room.

I didn’t recognize the room since I never had a reason to go in it, but it was the mother's lounge. She had shut the door behind me and then asked me to slide the recliner against it. After I had slid it into place, I turned around and kissed her deeply, as I had promised her I would during our Saturday evening texting session. She had then asked me me to sit down. I, of course, had complied, hoping this was going in the direction I hoped...it had been a very long dry spell.

Without pretense, she had instantly begun dry-humping me, grinding on me, and kissing me. I remember the smell of her pungent arousal! I remember squeezing her curvaceous ass and noticing she was not wearing her garments or any panties.

At that moment I recalled my arousal mounting as I wondered if my slacks were getting soaked...but I didn't care in the least. This was an old man's fantasy coming to fruition, then and there. I recall her grinding harder as I hardened beneath her. My fantasy had then become reality as she abruptly stood up and teasingly unbuttoned her blouse and lifted her garment top.

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

By then, I was fully erect, and it was definitely unconcealable. She then knelt submissively in front of the chair and unbuckled my belt and then my trousers. I raised my butt off the chair while she slid my slacks and garments down, exposing my hard cock. I will never forget the "this isn't really happening," feeling as she immediately started kissing and sucking my cock, focusing on teasing the head. She knew from our conversations, that I hadn't been intimate with a woman in over four years, prior to that Sunday.

I remember my eyes rolling back and hearing myself moan with ecstasy I hadn't experienced in many years. It may have been too much because just then I had felt a hand over my mouth and she had whispered in my ear to be quiet.

She knew I wouldn't last long, and I remember nearly exploding because, as she stood up, she had breathlessly proclaimed, "I want to have your baby". I was already beyond the point of no return as she turned away from me, bent forward, and slowly lowered the tightest pussy I have ever felt, down onto my cock, and began riding it hard as she faced away from me!

I had felt so young again, amazing and yes, powerful as I had felt her tighten up and tremble as she climaxed. Her climax immediately sent me into my own and I gladly filled her with cum, since she had wanted to be bred. I had not felt any reservations about hoping I had truly planted a fruitful seed in this young, beautiful, woman.

We had sat there for a long moment, feeling our mingled juices, breathing hard! She slowly got off of me, with an audible 'squish' and a 'pop'. Her legs had noticeably trembled as she dressed. She smiled and kissed me deeply. As I stood up I observed that the recliner was soaking wet and it made me feel like a young, vivacious, man again. I remembered getting a couple more kisses in as we moved the recliner and exited the room.

We had texted off and on before she moved back to the lower forty-eight. Three months later, she told me she was expecting, that I was the only man she'd ever been with and that she was actually only twenty-two.

She never asked for or expected anything from me, concerning the baby because her new wife was a professional business executive.

She texted me a last goodbye and a picture of them and our son, Levi, just after the Covid shutdowns, and I have never heard from her again.

I often think about that beautiful, young woman and Levi, still today, and have zero regrets about being her surrogate baby daddy.

Published 
Written by AKBear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments