Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silver's Breast Encounter Pt. 02

"Two of the requests are granted."

2
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“My husband is away. Why don’t we grill some steaks, bake some potatoes, have some beer, and dessert? Okay?” Silver said.

“I just need to let my wife know,” Brad said.

“She should be jealous of the body you have,” Silver commented.

“You’ve got all the curves too.”

“Thank you,” she said as she automatically stuck her chest out emphasizing her gorgeous titties.

“Thank you for showing off the nightgown. I like seeing you in sexy things.”

“I’m glad you approve of my body. I like it when men compliment me on it.”

“You have got the nicest pair of titties. Let’s eat and I’ll suck on those lovely mounds for my dessert”

“I’d like that. Will you make my nipples hard?”

“I’ll make them real hard Silver, like stone pebbles.”

The next ninety minutes were spent preparing the charcoal, food, dishes, eating a very nice meal, and cleaning up. They sat and drank another beer enjoying the late afternoon both of them anticipating what was going to happen next. Silver’s tan was coming along nicely with very little if any in the way of white areas.

Brad motioned to Silver to come over and sit on his lap which she gladly did, putting her arms around him kissing him deeply with her tongue as well as biting him on the neck starting the fire up again in him, exactly what Silver wanted to happen.

Brad’s hands went to her breasts his hands kneading the tanned flesh, cupping them like he was weighing, touching her sensitive nipples, pulling on them with his fingers and finally put his mouth on one biting down on it as her eyes rolled back in pleasure knowing what he was doing to her as he removed the robe from her gorgeous body-baring his favorite part her love mounds.

As he bit the other nipple he pushed her gorgeous pleasure toys together so he could have easy access to both of her nipples, going to work licking, sucking, and biting sending Silver over the top bringing her pleasure she hadn’t experienced in a long time. The nipples were hardening more, becoming so sensitive the slightest flick of his tongue started her juices flowing leaking onto Brad, whose cock was very evident in the foreplay which Silver loved so much.

“Don’t stop biting me,” she cried out. “I want more.”

“I won’t stop baby. I’m so turned on now I can’t stop.”

Her ass wiggled back and forth as it found his throbbing member whom she knew was going to give her the cream she was looking for. For a moment she stopped to get the lubricating gel, green which contrasted nicely on her tanned breasts as she squeezed a river of it side to side. She squeezed a gob in her hands before moving herself to the side allowing her to put the gel on his cock, making it shiny, green, and slippery.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

“Rub the gel on my breasts. Get them ready for the fucking you’re going to give them. I want you to fuck them and spew your white cream all over them. I want to feel nasty and dirty for you. Will you fuck my titties for me?”

I can’t wait to slide my hard cock in your cleavage. Get down on your knees while I sit in the chair. Cup those gorgeous pieces of flesh made for my pleasure and let me enjoy them until my cock explodes all over them.”

Like a goddess offering, she got down on her knees in front of Brad, cupping her titties and sliding them on his rigid pole and then she moved her breasts up and down slowly letting nature do the work of friction on the cock. She could feel her working paying off as it became harder. Both of them were turned on by his large sensitive head popping free of her cleavage heading to her chin and perhaps her erotic lips.

She let go of her breasts, grabbing the rigid cock twisting it in her hands, slippery from the gel, her hands finding what it was looking for, the hard rigid tips on the ends of her breasts begging to be massaged with his rigid shaft while she continued to stroke it with her hands.

The nipples felt as hard as diamonds as she pushed his cockhead into them like a cork going into a bottle. She stopped and seductively rubbed the shaft back and forth on the nipple and her areola bringing her clit to climax not once but twice. She loved the feeling as did Brad but she also knew that home for his cock was her titty pussy that soft valley of delight that brings joy and happiness to his tool.

Again she slid her titties up and down knowing that CUM would erupt from the shaft covering her brown breasts with white cream. They both watched as the shaft moved up and down waiting for that moment of release which happened. It shot up in the air a few inches before landing on her titties. It erupted again just as strong mixing itself with the green gel on her breasts. It finally slowed down filling her cleavage with white semen acting like glue.

“I came so fucking good Silver. Where did you learn the technique?

“Years of practice on my husband getting it just so.”

“I love it baby. Teach my wife please?”

“I’d be happy to. Stag would want to watch.”

“There are two down and one more to go.”

Silver looked at Brad with a puzzled look.

“I came on your face and on your tits. I still haven’t CUM in your mouth but give me a little while and I think I can.”

Silver got up, admired her messy chest and went into the kitchen for a couple of beers.

“For a peeping Tom you’re damn good. We’ll see if you can get it up again.”

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments