Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silver's Breast Encounter

"A voyeur ends up doing a film with Silver"

3
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
955 words 955 words

Author's Notes

"These are fictional tales of Stag and Silver"

As a favor to her husband, Silver is working on an all-over tan in the backyard practically every day. She was a golden brown on both sides of her body. Besides, she was catching up on her reading on Kindle stories by Tommy Thorn about spying neighbors. Little did she know what was going to happen today?

She heard a noise from the other side of the fence and just ignored it as other people wanted to be outside too. She turned, lying on her back, lush titties on display for all to see. She might have been a little older, but Silver had taken good care of her figure and still had men looking at her when she was out and about.

She loved to go without a bra so her nipples, which seemed to be in a constant state of erection, showed through the tank tops she wore all the time. Brad was a man who is a tit lover. He wanted to pull the shirt up so that it rested on the tops of her breasts and start sucking away on her nipples until they were hard and she was screaming for more.

Again she heard a noise from next door which sounded like a camera clicking. She got up, went into the house, and went to the house next door to see what Brad was up to walking down the driveway toward the backyard. Silver... naked, it didn't bother her for reasons to be talked about later.

She saw Brad standing next to the fence, camera in hand and stroking his cock with the other.

"Why Brad I do believe you're spying on me," Silver said surprised but very turned on to the situation.

"You caught me with my pants down," Brad said, trying to make a joke of the situation.

Brad stared at the naked body of Silver while she smiled, showing off what she had to offer.

"Tell you what we'll do, Brad. Why don't you join me next door and I'll give you a handjob you're not likely to forget for a while."

"You'd do that for me?"

“Does your camera have a movie mode on it?”

“You’re a naughty girl.”

“I want to show my husband what he missed while he was gone.”

"I'll get my tripod and meet you in five minutes," Brad said, ready to get started.

In five minutes, Brad was in Silver's backyard setting up his camera and tripod to do the movie that Silver requested, both nude and ready for action. There was little or no eye contact as Silver was eyeing Brad's rather large cock while Brad was looking at Silver's shaved pussy and magnificent breasts, well-tanned and on display.

Brad pulled a chair over and asked Silver to get on her knees in front of the chair. Brad got up and adjusted the camera.

"Ready to go," Brad said." I'll turn it on so we can get started."

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

"Please understand that this is a handjob and anything else I might care to do. There will be no penetration on your part. Do I make myself clear?"

“Perfectly, Silver,”

Leaning in the chair to get as close as he could to Silver, Brad relaxed as best he could when she grabbed hold of his shaft and began pouring olive oil on his throbbing cock as well as her titties and cleavage. She smiled at him as she moved her hand up and down in her cleavage, Brad knowing that his cock belonged there.

Finishing with the oil, she began her slow stroking up and down on his glistening shaft. She pulled it close to her body, his head brushing her breasts and nipples as she lovingly stroked his shaft. The feeling sent shock waves through his body as the head became more sensitive to her movements.

She bent over and began sucking on Brad's shaft, licking off the precum that had squirted out of his throbbing tool.

She carefully pressed her titties together and wrapped his cock up like a sausage in a flour tortilla. Brad grunted at the busty lusty experience of being surrounded in her breast flesh. She smiled for the camera as he pumped up and down like a piston, gliding through the olive oil to the top where the head popped out to Silver's waiting tongue.

At this point, both knew what was going to happen next. Silver and Brad both knew there was going to be a big eruption from his cock.

“I bet you like my titties a lot. My husband thinks they’re 10 out of 10.”

“I wish my wife could see me now,” Brad said. “I can’t get enough of these beauties.”

“Maybe some night we could share?” Silver said with a look of anticipation on her face.

She slowly let his cock rise to the top of her titties, shifting her gaze to his blue eyes as if she knew it was coming to an end soon.

Brad pushed his cock faster, more and more friction on the sides of her breasts. Suddenly, without any warning, Silver pulled his shaft out of the titty fucking and began stroking it again with both hands.

“Do you want to cum on my face, in my mouth, or on my tits?” Silver said. “Your choice.”

“I want to cum on your face with your eyes open.”

"Paint me, white, Brad."

Brad spurted his white goo all over her pretty face hitting her nose, chin, lips, cheeks, and forehead. She was covered in cum and very happy.

"I wish you could cum on my tits and in my mouth, too," Silver said.

"Maybe I could cum in a little while. I'm still horny for you."

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments