Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Show Me Again That I'm Yours

"To a lifetime of being lovers..."

31
27 Comments 27
2.7k Views 2.7k
444 words 444 words

My stomach flutters as though this is the first time. But we both know the number of times I have given myself to you is too numerous to count. I’ve been yours for as long as I can remember and, yet, it never grows stale. There always seems to be some new way to excite each other. Some eroticism that we’ve yet to tap into fully. Some way you haven’t used my body.

I’ve been yours since the days when we scrambled to find a place to be alone and explore each other’s bodies where we wouldn’t be seen or get caught. I can still see you laying down your jacket in the woods, telling me to strip off my jeans and my panties and lay down so you could do what you wanted with me...to me...right there on the ground in the open air. Spreading my legs for you, feeling your fingers play softly at first before eventually ramming into me, opening me up so I could take your cock inside me. The contrast of your size and my tightness was delicious. I always felt so well used after you fucked me.

Another early memory is the first time you told me that I would be taking you into my mouth, that I would enjoy it, and I did. I love the feeling of making you so hot and so hard and how I can bring out the animal in you when I suck you and make you cum.

I remember when we took that farther and I surprised you when I discovered how to take you in my throat. And that it brought me joy to let you push my head down on your cock so that I could barely catch my breath while you used me this way, knowing the gift I was giving to you.

And then, the first time you gave me to another man to be used. Oh, how much pleasure you derived from hearing what he had done with me. And how you punished me for allowing it to happen.

Mmmm, and I remember how much you enjoyed watching me with another woman. Every man’s fantasy right in front of you. It was so erotic that you simply sat back and smiled, knowing how much I needed to be with her, touch her, taste her, fuck her...

And now, as we lay on our bed together, I wait for you to touch me. And, all at once, it feels beautifully familiar and, yet, brand new as you slide into me and show me again that I’m yours.

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments