Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shoes And Shine

"I go shoe shopping, get a surprise gift and give a performance. I picked up som cool shoes, too."

11
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
583 words 583 words

Author's Notes

"I do like unusual shoes, and oral sex. As for public sex, it hasn’t happened yet. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I think combing them would be better than peanut butter and chocolate."

After a long day of meetings in New York. I was glad to go to my hotel to shower and change. Normally I dress up a bit in the City, but it was so damn hot. I just threw on some shorts and a T-shirt.

I went down to the Bowery to my favorite shoe store, full of cool, artful, and fun stuff. My eyes were drawn to a pair of high tops. They were like a cross between Chuck Taylor's and Kinky Boots

You sauntered up to me and asked if I needed help. I gave you my size and watched as you went to the backroom to get them. You smiled as you brought the boxes towards me.

"Here, let me help you. The tall ones can be tough to put on. But first, you need higher socks. May I?"

Without really waiting for an answer, you took my foot and peeled my sock off. Holding a ped in your hand, you ran your hand up my leg while you put the sock on there.

"There. That won't chafe so much."

You kept your hand on my knee, as I took the other sock off. You made a great show of putting the sock on, once again running your hand up my other leg. getting dangerously close to the edge of my shorts, brushing the hem of the pants with your fingernails.

Damn, I was getting hard. It was showing and I was blushing.

"Put them on. Let's see you in them."

You stayed squatting next to me, with your hand dangerously close to my thigh. Leaning over, you zipped the sneaker up and ran your hand up my thigh. A devilish grin spread across your lips.

"Get up. Walk around and try them out."

Damn, I had a raging hard-on, but your smile encouraged, no, it demanded that I stand. I walked toward the window and started to turn around.

Melika_butterfly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melika_butterfly

"Stop. You need an adjustment."

I stopped in my tracks, by the front window. You reached over and unzipped my shorts. My hard cock popped out. You bent down, smiled and licked the head of my cock, circling it with your tongue, running your tongue down the length and caressing my balls with your fingers, masterfully stroking my cock and pulling my length slowly into your mouth, then popping it out.

We were right in front of the window, right on the Bowery. You winked at me with your beautiful eyes and continued to slowly suck and caress my cockhead, playing with my balls, picking up the pace, sucking harder, reaching around and playing with my asshole.

I was so close to cumming and you knew it. My breathing picked up, and you looked up at me and sucked as if my life depended on it. (Because it did, I was building quickly.) You felt my balls tighten, you knew I was gonna cum.

"I'm, I’m, I'm…"

You pulled your lips away just as I came, cumming all over your face and your T-shirt.

You got up with a smile.

"The shoes are great. Would you like anything else?"

You walked to the cashier's desk, with cum and a smile on your face. I pulled my shorts up and went quickly over to pay for my shoes.

As I was leaving the store, my phone pinged with a text. It read "shoe slut" and was accompanied by a well-composed picture of me, just as I unloaded on your face.

Published 
Written by SplendidSpoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments