Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Said You'd Like It

"Never trust your wife – never!"

21
21 Comments 21
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is inspired by wishful thinking."

I had turned sixty, with just a few fantasies left to play out until I could call it a day, sexually that is. My wife had decided to buy me a special gift, a day out with an escort, or should I say, a day in with an escort.

Two things struck me as odd. The first was that I wouldn't have expected my wife to do that, and second, it was to fulfill all my fantasies. I raised an eyebrow at this because we'd hardly discussed things like that, so how would she know. Had I hinted at such things? Who had she been talking to?

I arrived at the flat in Chelsea at three-thirty to see Isabella. I pushed the speaker. Her accent was posh, upper class and sexy. The door clicked open and I ascended the stairs and was greeted by a buxom redhead in a dark black wrap-around gown.

“David, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” she said, holding out her hand for me to kiss rather than shake.

“I like your accent,” I replied, kissing her hand and looking into her eyes.

She smiled, “She said you'd like it.”

Isabella ushered me into the flat and with the pleasantries aside allowed me time to freshen up. When I re-emerged, she ushered me into the lounge and sat me down on a leather chair. She opened my legs and looked at my groin. She pulled at the waistband of her robe, separated it and let it drop to the floor. I sucked in air, showing my approval.

“She said you'd like it.”

There's nothing nicer than a redheaded dressed in a basque, stockings and suspenders. Her high heels set it all off. Her breasts were ample and they jiggled sexily above her underwired bra. Isabella settled herself between my knees.

Everything was right, the accent, the dress code, the redhead, the fact that she'd looked around eighteen but must have been older to be so confident.

“Are you ready to go?”

I nodded, my cock had visibly grown at the sight of her.

“If there's anything you can think of that you would like to do, just let me know.”

Once again, I nodded.

Isabella reached down to cup my balls and gently fondled them. My cock tightened and grew. Her hand circled it, stroking it, slowly. Her finger and thumb had circled that part at the top of my balls before tightening on the skin and pulling both of them downwards. The skin of my cock tightened and rose off my body with the action. She tugged hard on it and I let out a loud sigh. I was in heaven as this was something I often did to myself.

“That's wonderful,” I complimented her.

Isabella smiled, “She said you'd like it.”

I looked at her and couldn't believe my wife had told her to do that.

With my cock erect and upright and my balls tight and extended, she lowered her mouth over my crown. Her touch was sensual and the way she rolled her red lips over it caused me to moan loudly. Her other hand reached under the seat, I felt her change her position slightly, pushing my legs further apart. Her head bobbing on my cock and taking it down her throat, effortlessly.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

I groaned when I felt her lubricated finger push against my anus. The cold from the lube caught my attention and then her finger pushed upwards. It slid all the way in, again something I’m not alien to. The combined triple-action was superb. I was on the verge of losing it down the back of her throat. She pulled on my balls, fingered my arse, and was blowing me; my cock, more than halfway down her throat.

Her finger was suddenly removed and a smile erupted on my face. Something much bigger than a finger, but manageable, was pushing at my entrance. Isabella started to thrust it in and out. She lifted off my cock and winked at me.

I nodded my approval.

Isabella giggled, “She said you'd like that, too.”

How did she know, I thought.

By the time her mouth was back on my cock and sucking on it, I was ready to climax. She swallowed my cock whole, worked the dildo in my ass and tugged on my balls until it hurt. Every time her mouth descended she pulled down hard on my balls.

I was in heaven, and I could feel my spunk rise with every suck.

Isabella must have felt it too. She raised her lips to the crown and that's when I could hold back no longer. Spunk rushed out of my cock and filled her mouth.

Isabella swallowed hard, my arse clenched the intrusion and on the third spurt, she swallowed my cock once more.

I looked at Isabella as she raised her head, still slurping and sucking the remnants of my ejaculation.

“Did she say you'd like that?” I asked.

Isabella nodded.

“Come with me,” she told me.

I got up and followed Isabella to the walk-in shower. She lay me down on my back and sat on my face. I couldn’t wait to taste her. My tongue was out and licking and pushing itself into her sweet honey pot. Her thighs caressed my ears as she lifted my head; her hands on the back of my head, firm and strong.

Isabella’s climax rushed through her as she rubbed her clit over my mouth. Her orgasm was immediately followed by hot golden liquid that flowed over my mouth, lips and face. She waited until she had finished; panting and holding my head still. She finally started to move down my body.

“I bet you weren't expecting that, were you?”

Isabella smiled, sighed and nodded.

“She did say you’d like it.”

Isabella had worked me up to another raging hard-on.

Before I entered Isabella, I had seriously started to wonder how much my wife actually knew about me!

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments