Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leviathan

"I'm so needy, baby."

29
10 Comments 10
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Recommended Read

They tossed crazy hot flame-thrower glances at each other all through the salad and the main course, but they didn't talk much, and they skipped dessert. They began fucking as soon as they got back to the hotel. They started on the floor, all but tripping over each other to get into the room and finally be alone together. They fucked their way from the floor to the couch to the bed, through the evening into late night, then early morning.

He was now lying on the bed, utterly spent, remote on his chest, watching an ancient rerun of Seinfeld. It was a show they both knew by heart. Every line, every episode. Comfortable predictability. They'd seen it all before. Nothing new.

Nothing about their relationship was predictable, though. Everything was new.

She was on her side now, head propped on her hand, watching him.

“You’ve made me a slut, you know.”

He turned to her, smiling lazily. “Yes. I noticed that.”

Your slut. Your filthy, wanton, slut.”

“Wanton.” Such a delightful word, and one only she would use. He loved listening to her talk. The words she chose were never the words he expected.

“I’m so needy, Baby,” she said. “I’m such a needy little slut now. It’s all your fault. I'm ruined. You’ve turned me. I’m so wet. Such a wet, needy slut.”

He turned from the television, reached out to her, caressed her cheek with his thumb. “And such a pretty one too. You are so pretty. My pretty slut.”

“I need more, Baby. More of your thick cock. Please.”

He laughed. “You can try.” He looked down the bed to his fully flaccid member. “I’m all fucked out, my love. I’m not twenty anymore. I don’t have that much in me.”

“Really? Are you sure?” She said this in a tone so unexpectedly and confidently seductive that something within him stirred. He sensed his desire as a dark shape, lying dormant on the sea floor of his consciousness, buried beneath heavy miles of water, too distant to be coaxed into the open.

“I'm sure,” he said.

“Okay. But only if you're sure.” She reached down, cupped his balls, traced the shaft of his cock with her finger. She drew soft circles around the rim of his cockhead with her fingertip. Nothing.

“I’m sorry, Baby. I hope you're not disappointed.” He turned back to the television. Comfortable predictability. Nothing new.

She was not disappointed. Only determined. She began stroking his cock the way she might stroke the fur of a cat, always in the same direction. Her fingers traced the skin below his balls, up the bulbous curve to the base of his cock, gently up the shaft to the head, then back down, under his balls, to start again. Then again. Then again.

Nothing. His cock remained deflated.

She leaned into his ear. She whispered in a voice he had never heard before, throaty and deep, as if someone else had taken her place in bed. “You make me so dirty. Such a dirty slut. I need your cock so badly. I've never needed anything as much as I need your big, hard cock.” She gave the last three words a little extra push, enunciating slowly, biting down on that final fricative 'k'.

The sea floor at the bottom of his mind trembled, and was still. Submarine creatures, undisturbed for eons, skittered away, sensing change.

AndreeaJJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaJJ

“So this is what I’m going to do, Baby. Soon, very soon, I am going to replace my hand with my tongue. I am going to kneel down between your legs and lick the skin below your balls, the tip of my tongue running along that delicious line of skin.”

“My raphe? My perineal raphe?”

“Mmm. I love it when you talk geeky. It makes my pussy throb.”

His reaction to the familiar in-joke was eclipsed by a dull thrill of movement, deep down inside him, impossibly distant. Like a great beast rolling over, resettling. His cock remained limp.

She continued, “Then I am going to suck your balls into my mouth, first one, then the other. Make them all wet and slippery. I need it so bad. You make me so filthy. Suck your balls until they are sloppy wet. Suck until they are dripping. Then I'm going to move my lips to the base of your cock.”

He felt the thing inside him began to sluggishly rouse itself from slumber.

Her mouth pressed against his ear, her breath hoarse. She slid her tongue deep into his ear. She said, “Do you feel my tongue? How wet it is? I am going to take the tip of my tongue and run it along the shaft of your cock. Up and down. I’ll make it all wet. As wet as your balls. As wet as my mouth. As wet as my pussy, Baby. And my pussy is so wet. I'm dripping.”

The drowsing leviathan awakened in the underwater core of him, and began to slowly rise from the black depths, hiding behind a screen of bubbles. She had his attention.

“I am going to take the delicious head of your cock into my mouth. I bet you'll taste so good. All that pre-cum, building up just for me. It'll taste just like candy, leaking from your slit. A special treat, just for me. I'm going to envelop the head of your perfect cock with my tongue and lips. Surround it and suck on it. Mmm. I’ll keep my lips around the rim of your cockhead while I circle it with my tongue. Then I’ll slide my tongue under the head of your cock, where it’s so sensitive. Where you love it. I know you love it. Slick. Slippery. And then, do you know what I am going to do?”

“Tell me.” A dark shadow of a beast, rising, rising. Startled fish darting out of its way. The water warming, losing its frigid grip. Light gathering above it, the sun shining through the depths now, shafts of light puncturing the water.

“I am going to rub my face all over it. Rub your wet, warm cock all over my face. My lips and my tongue and my cheeks. All over, Baby. I know how much you love it. How much you love rubbing your cock in my face. I wanna make you cum, Baby. Rub my face all over your cock until you cum. Cum on my face, Baby. Cum all over my face while I nuzzle your cock. I need your cum, I’m so needy, Baby. Give me your hot cum.”

The great thing breached the surface in an enormous spray of water, embraced by sunlight and the briny, sea-stained air. It fell back into the sea with a tumult, lay floating, waiting, alert. He turned off the television, no longer bewitched by its easy predictability. His cock twitched and began to thicken and harden, moving like a snake on his belly as it uncurled. She met the sight with a feline grin, slid down the bed until she was on the floor, and took her place between his legs.

Published 
Written by Ensorceled
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments