Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with my neighbour during lockdown - part 3

"The continuation of the lockdown adds to the pressures"

23
9 Comments 9
3.7k Views 3.7k
987 words 987 words

My life during lockdown had taken an unexpected turn for the better, there was no denying it.

I had started fucking my neighbour Ann. If that sounds crude, it is not meant to be, it is just an accurate description of what was happening. It had only happened a couple of times but it was clear to both of us that this was something we were comfortable with and wanted to continue.

In summary the pressures of the lockdown had caused Ann to seek a way out of a deteriorating marriage with her husband Dave. Like me he had been furloughed from his job. But unlike me he was not handling the lockdown well. He usually started drinking around lunchtime and often had only woken from a drunken stupor around 10:00 am. 

My relationship with Dave had nosedived during the awful tensions that had torn Britain apart after the vote for Brexit. Dave had become a permanently angry man and the lockdown had only exacerbated his rage.

Ann had dealt with it by getting on with her own life and getting fit again. She was flourishing while Dave was going downhill fast.

My morning had passed with its usual routine of exercise and a quick trip to the supermarket for me and any essentials that my elderly neighbour Iris required.

By mid-morning I had completed my to-do list and decided to do another work out in my garage behind my house. I was hardly using my car during the lockdown.  So I had created a makeshift gym in there, it was basic just a few weights and a work-out bench.

I also needed to escape the sound of a blazing row next door between Dave and his 20 year old daughter Tessa who had come home from university because of the virus. Tessa was a lovely girl and took after her mother rather than her father in both looks and temperament. 

I began my work out and quickly started to get a routine going. I had some music playing which I was streaming to a Bluetooth speaker. I didn’t notice Ann walk into my garage until she put her hand on my leg.

I was wearing gym shorts so Ann’s hand was easily able to reach inside. She quickly found my cock which began to harden instantly in response to her expert touch. 

I sat up and kissed her on the lips while she continued to wank me. Our tongues probed each other mouths and I felt for her tits under her cotton summer dress.

Although the garage door was open the only people who had access to the shared driveway were my immediate neighbours. Dave was permanently drunk so he never went anywhere near his car and Iris didn’t have a car. Nobody was going to see us unless they walked into the driveway.

Ann’s wanking had got me fully hard and I was aroused beyond belief. I stood up, and dropped my shorts.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

“Suck me,“ I requested confidently.

Ann took my cock into her mouth and began to give me a superb blow job. She knew what she was doing and drove me insane with her tongue.

Ann stopped sucking me, stood up and pulled her dress over her head and peeled off her thong. 

She then instructed me to lie flat on the gym bench and straddled me. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was able to take my cock in all the way the first time. We began to fuck, me pushing from my hips and Ann pushing down to meet me.  We were both so caught up in our lovemaking that neither of us heard a door slam and we were taken by surprise as Tessa ran out of her back gate and into the driveway.

She stopped and gasped as she saw what was going on.

“Mum, you are fucking Martin?”

Ann replied “Yes I am honey, and I’m not going to stop. I love it and I need it.” Ann made no attempt to stop and continued to fuck me. I found the idea of being watched very stimulating and felt my balls contract.

Tessa was able to see my hard cock sliding in and out of her Mother’s pussy. Ann was close to orgasm. With my thumb I began to rub her clit to hasten her climax.

Tessa stood and watched as we fucked. She saw her mother climax and soon after witnessed me shoot at least two loads into Ann.

We lay together in each other's arms for a minute. Then Ann got up. She reached for my T-shirt and wiped my cum from her pussy on it. She then found her dress and put it back on. She didn’t bother with her thong

I stood up and made no attempt to cover my softening cock as I reached for my shorts.

Tessa didn’t hide the fact that she was looking at me. She wasn’t embarrassed.

Ann spoke first, “I think it would be a good idea if we all had a talk.”

At that moment we heard Dave start shouting into his phone or at some imaginary demon in his head. He was slamming doors.

“I think we should go to my house,” I said. I had cooked a chicken earlier in the day so I had the ingredients for a decent salad. 

As we all walked up the garden path towards my house it was obvious from our disheveled state that Ann and I had been having sex. Tessa walked beside us.

Iris leaned over the fence and enquired whether we were all OK. “It will all be fine, “she said her tone both knowing and encouraging.

I was unsure about offering Ann & Tessa wine for lunch given the state Dave was in but they both agreed that on this occasion it would be a very good idea.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments