Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Third Person

"Masturbation fantasy with another girl."

2
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
467 words 467 words

"I’ve been thinking about what you would get up to with that slutty little dark-haired girlfriend of mine who fancies you," Amanda taunted me.

She liked to fantasise about other girls while we were doing it, especially if she knew I liked them.

She was getting ready to wank off, and I was going to be included, amongst others.

"I want you to lick me while I talk dirty.”

How could I refuse?

Amanda positioned herself on the couch and her robe fell open. Bare-breasted, she had on her favourite cream silk French knickers, but that wasn’t all. She pulled the gappy crotch aside, revealing a strip of white silk thong snug between her ample thighs. She was all dressed to masturbate, the loose silk over the tight.

She spread her legs for me so I could see how she had already wet the crotch and then pulled my face to the soaking silk. I lapped eagerly at the stiff bulge of her clit through the thong, pulling the open crotch of the French knickers back and forth over the wet silk.

"You're fucking that horny little bitch from behind, and I'm playing with her jutting tits,” she muttered.

“Fuck her through her little black thong.”

“I want to watch your hard cock fucking her senseless.”

I was amazed at just how rude Amanda could be!

She opened her thighs wide, making herself fully accessible. She wanted to straddle the other girl and jam her flooding sex into her open mouth and get her to lick her out. Then she'd work herself off on her girlfriend’s face whilst watching my stiff cock penetrate her bottom. This fantasy was tipping her over the edge. Her fingers were busy circling her clit.

"Why don't you just fuck her up the arse. It's what she deserves, the slut."

"Go on, shove your hard cock into her tight little arsehole. I want to hear her cry out,” she gasped.

I pulled the soaking crotch of her two pairs of panties, one to each side, and began licking her clit mercilessly with my aching tongue.

I inserted a finger up her arsehole and that did it for her. Amanda opened up her legs as wide as she could, and I felt its rapid contracting as she came hard over my face. Amanda bucked breathlessly, pulling my hair and grinding my face into her cunt through the wet silk of her thong.

Her juices flooded my mouth as I abandoned her clit and put my tongue up inside her aching hole. I could scarcely breathe as she came into my mouth.

Amanda flopped back on the couch, glowing in satisfaction, no further penetration needed.

On the other hand...

"Now, it's your turn."

She knew what I wanted.

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments