Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sea Glass Lens

31
22 Comments 22
2.9k Views 2.9k
996 words 996 words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Notorious

  There's a beach town that exists on the very tip of a coastal state, famous for its laid back disposition, art scene, and its overtly sexual atmosphere. Within its bounds and throughout the surrounding towns, there's one artist who's name tops the books of infamy: Viola Russo.

  Her fame was not caused solely by her talents behind the lens, or her striking beauty and curves, but because of the direction in which her photography went throughout the last five years they resided there. Once known for her majestic black and white landscapes and keen eye for capturing life as it happened; her art adapted an ongoing series of eroticism that evolved with each summer. It's the story of how it all came to be and what took place because of it, that earned her the throne of the notorious.

  It all began one winter, when she discovered her husband cheating with the wife of their longtime neighbors. Anger and depression consumed her as she sat with the pain, not knowing how to feel or what to do at first. She tried to trust and love him again, but as the months passed by, she found that hate for him was the only thing that stuck, and that revenge was her only desire.

  The affair was kept quiet, though as the summer approached, she took interest in the wild-child son of the adulterous bitch who took her husband to bed. She felt him out, and worked her mark until a plan was devised. On the evening of the mid summer art expose, she revealed her latest photographs, featuring a large picture of their son, naked, lying in the grass on the side of beach, hand on his hardened penis, capturing him as he orgasmed. It was sexy yet artistically done, and such a delicious, quiet victory as she watched the bitch squirm in her seat knowing the whole town was seeing it with their son standing next to it, proud of his work.

  Some of the women took interest in him, and rumors swirled about some of the more receptive women taking him to bed in the weeks that followed. Her bitterness didn't care for the new scandals she created; revenge was her objective, and she reveled in it. With each summer that passed, she'd find a new young hunk to create a five photo series with. One picture in his underwear, one reaching into it, the next pulling them off, then him masturbating, finishing with the climactic shot of them shooting into the air.

  Each year, she found the young man who'd tempt all of the whorish wives, and watched as they swooned and swarmed, knowing he'd soon be seeding their unfaithful wombs. Each year, she'd bath in the worried eyes of her husband, wondering if she had enjoyed the young fruit herself, but she did not, and reassured him of that. Though she openly enjoyed watching the young men participate, which visibly bothered him, and she loved it.

  On the fifth and final year of her series, a new specimen had appeared. He was the new and very attractive lifeguard they had seen in years. He was tall and muscular, in his early twenties, with perfect features, and a significantly large bulge protruding in those traditional red Speedos required of the male guards. He was popular with all of the women, young and mature alike. She approached him one shift, and he just smiled and nodded, securing her final subject.

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

  Some weeks later, the day of the expose arrived. There were eight photographs this time, and she grinned uncontrollably next to them while the chairs quickly filled. She pulled the cloak from the first photograph, displaying that young man lying on her bed with one leg bent and the other laying flat. The offset angle perfectly displaying his body in his swimsuit. The second shot showed her on her knees at his feet, leaning over him with her fingertips tucked into the waist band tugging at them, and her bare breasts hanging into view.

  The third shot showed his long thick penis standing straight up, with one of her hands wrapped around it, and the other pulling his bent leg down. The fourth showed her crawling up his body with them looking each other in the eye, and her breasts sliding over his erection. The fifth photograph showed her straddling his hips, with her reaching back between their two bodies, holding him in place.

  Her husband looked at her in shock, but she just smiled at him as she pulled the cloak from the sixth shot. The camera was directly behind them, peering up the young mans blurry and out of focus body between her legs, as her thighs framed the sides of the picture, and her dripping lips displayed at the top. The shaft of his penis was glossy, with her fingers wrapped around it, and semen running down them. His head was still visible, positioned just at her entrance with another burst of his seed coating her lips.

  The seventh shot showed her lips stretched around his shaft, half inserted inside of her. Everyone in the room gasped then went quiet, wide-eyed, and looking between her and her husband. She was still smiling though, but his face was struck with horror, as she pulled the veil off the final photo, revealing herself completely mounted on the young mans penis, with her lips pressing against his semen covered testicles. After a few minutes of silence, she thanked everyone for enjoying her work over the years, the young man for his participation, then with a bow, she waved at her husband as she walked out of the room and left the town for good.

  Naturally, they were divorced soon after, but that was all part of her plan after she exacted her revenge. No matter how many years pass on, her art and her story will forever be ingrained in the fabric of the town.

 

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments