Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sauna

"Nice threesome experience"

8
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
315 words 315 words

I heard soft moaning as I walked into the sauna. As my eyes adjusted, I realised it was coming from a woman seated on the lower bench. It was being caused by a younger woman kneeling on the floor with her face between the older woman’s legs.

My presence must have registered with the pair, and the older woman gestured me over, while the other turned to look at me.

My cock was stiff at that point, and the older woman asked me as I approached them, my cock wobbling as I walked, whether I’d care to join them.

I nodded, and the younger woman on her knees gestured to her rear and mumbled “Doggy”.

Needing no further encouragement, I walked to her rear and admired her firm, sweaty buttocks.

I rubbed the palm of my hands gently over them, letting them glide with the moisture, before giving a firm slap to both buttocks.

A muffled moan escaped from the younger woman’s lips as she continued to eat out her friend.

I rubbed my fingers slowly over her moist slit, teasing her, gently rubbing her clit before bending my knees and guiding my stiff cock into her moist, tight, pussy.  

I slowly fed it into her, up to the hilt, then slowly pulled back, gradually increasing my speed and depth of thrust.

Every third or fourth thrust I’d slap her buttocks hard, causing a muffled moan.

I soon reached a point where I wanted to spurt, and while one hand gripped her hip firmly for a last few hard, deep thrusts, my other tugged on her shoulder length dyed hair.

Close now to spurting, I felt I needed to be dirty, and so just before cumming, I pulled out and shot my spunk over her buttocks, back and hair, allowing the seated woman a view of my spunk covering her friend.  

Published 
Written by restless_stroker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments