Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah’s Pictures: Her Pussy

"A Fantasy About the Latest Picture Sarah Sent Me"

12
4 Comments 4
848 Views 848
770 words 770 words

Author's Notes

"My Lush girlfriend Sarah sends me pictures and videos that spark vivid fantasies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here is my fantasy about a picture of her pussy that she recently sent me."

You stand before me, naked from the waist down, but still wearing your white button-down blouse from work. My hands are on your hips, wrapping around you so they’re also grabbing your ass. Your pussy is just inches from my face. You can feel my hot breath as I look at you.

I kiss the fronts of your thighs, first one, then the other. They are smooth and soft, and you know how lovely I think they are. I pull away to look at your cunt again. I love that you let me look at you and study your lips, your beautiful patch of hair, and your big, swollen clit.

I kiss your mound, dragging my lips and nose against your little patch of hair, just above the top of your pussy. I reach around to your butt, squeezing it hard, then pulling myself into you.

I tease you by moving up, using my face to push up your white blouse. I kiss your sexy tummy, pulling you more tightly against me. I caress your hips and ass, kissing my way back down, making my way to your outer pussy, where it meets your thighs. I kiss as much of you as I can reach, but I'm limited with you standing, and me on my knees in front of you.

You tell me you want to lie down to give me better access. Not yet, babe. I grab your dripping, stringy wetness with my mouth, causing my cock to twitch and pulse, leaking my own stringy, wet mess. I tell you how amazing you taste while you stand over me, your mouth slightly open, your breathing a bit heavy.

I kiss your beautiful nub, and you grab my head, pulling me tighter against you. I pull away again, gaze out up at you, and tell you to steady yourself on me because I want to make you cum. Right now, while you are standing in front of me.

I’m on my knees, seemingly worshipping your amazing, sexy body. I kiss your clit hood again, turning my head a bit so I don’t make direct pressure against your exposed pink nub because I know how sensitive you are. I gently suck your clit into my mouth, and press my tongue against its side, pinning it between my tongue and lower lip. You moan and gently hump my face.

MahiaraFlowTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MahiaraFlowTS

I’m worried I might cum just from doing this to you. You turn me on so much that I can barely control myself. I make circular motions around your clit. You start pinching your nipples while moaning my name and telling me how much you like what I'm doing. As good as it feels to play with your nipples, you must stop in order to steady yourself. You put your hands onto my strong shoulders to help your balance. Your legs quiver, your neck flushes, your breathing is slow and deep.

Between your hands on me and my grasp on your hips, I’ve got you. I could never let you get hurt. But I want to make you cum while standing. I return my attention to your clit. You press yourself against me, thrusting your clit against my mouth.

I take one hand and move it to the front, every so slowly running it up your thigh. In anticipation of what I might do, you spread your quivering legs a bit. As my hand gets close to your sex, I feel some wetness on your leg. I love that I have this effect on you. It makes me feel sexy and wanted.

My fingertips reach your cunt, and I slowly spread your lips and insert them into you. You are shamefully wet. I feel the velvety smooth flesh of your entrance and push my fingers just a bit deeper. You moan and roll your hips more, pushing your sex against my mouth and hand.

I can tell from your breathing, that you are close. I make sure to hold you firmly as I continue to stimulate your erect clitoris with my mouth. I curl my fingers forward, rubbing your G-spot as I curl and straighten them.

"Oh God. Don't stop. Fuck. Yes. Right there. Jesus. Yes. God yes. Hmmm."

You cum hard, further soaking my fingers. You are too sensitive and push my head away. I have satisfied you, and that makes me happy.

You back yourself onto the bed, lying down and spreading your legs.

"I want you, babe. Come put your cock in me. I want to make love to you. I want you inside me."

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments