Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah’s Pictures: Bent Over

"A fantasy based on a picture of my girlfriend bent over showing her naked ass."

15
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
406 words 406 words

Author's Notes

"While this is a fantasy, Sarah and I have talked about all these things and she assures me she would find it most enjoyable."

You are bent over in front of me and I cannot help myself.

I bring my head to your lovely tushy and plant light kisses on it. I love the shape of it, the smooth skin, the lovely curves, the feeling that it is naughty to look at it.

Moving down, I kiss the backs of your perfect legs. They are so soft and warm. I can feel the heat.

A hand on each hip, I kiss the very bottom of your ass. You push back at me with desire. I gently bite the lowest part of each cheek.

I brush my lips against your bare pussy. You push back further. I pull your hips toward me, letting my tongue escape my mouth and touch your dripping wet cunt. You moan your approval and push back harder.

I move my head up, licking a trail to your little brown crinkle. I start just outside your star, and my tongue works its way to your sensitive ass. I lick. I probe with my tongue. You moan.

I slide my finger between your lips, gathering wetness, then sliding it down and circling your clit. Your moans increase as you begin rocking your hips. I must move my head and my hand to keep stimulating you in the right places.

Between my tongue in your butt and my finger on your clit, you cum quickly. You try to pull away, but I slide two fingers into your tight, wet opening. I press down, putting pressure on your g-spot, never taking my tongue off your pucker. You cum again, moaning my name. Your legs quiver. You curse. You moan. You quiver some more.

I grab my cock and pull my mouth away from you. Lost in my intense desire, I tell you how sexy you are and point my cock at your ass. My arousal causes me to quickly shoot cum onto you. You moan and encourage me. "Cum on me, Bob! I want your cum on me."

I change my aim and paint your thigh. You spread your legs further, indicating my next target. I cum on your pussy. I slide my still rock-hard cock up and gently press it between your cheeks, sliding it up and down your crack. My cum runs down your legs. It drips from your cunt. I admire the mess we have made and smile. I love that you and I share sexual desires.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments