Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha's Visitor Returns

"Roommates expanding on their relationship."

3
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
982 words 982 words
It had been a few days since Samantha’s roommate had paid her an unexpected visit. Samantha had been trying to catch her roommate to talk, but she had been avoiding her really well.

What happened had been causing a lot of long unproductive moments for Samantha at the gym where she worked. So she decided to try to forget about it since her roommate didn’t want to talk about apparently. She got back into her normal routine of her life and had not bothered to chase after her roommate any more. This seemed to please her roommate because she stopped trying to avoid her as much.

Samantha had been out with her boyfriend all day and was drop dead tired. She went up to her room and took a long bath. She got out of the bath and slipped on one of her light silk nighties to sleep in that night and off to bed she went.

Samantha again was awakened by soft kisses and a hand massaging her breasts gently. Afraid she was dreaming this she kept her eyes closed and just let the sensation over take her.

A hand reached back behind her head pulled her into a much harder deeper kiss than she could ignore. She opened her eyes to be staring into her roommate’s eyes again. As in the first time her roommate gently placed a finger on her lips to keep her from talking. She then replaced her finger with her lips once again. Samantha was again being overcome with the sensation of her roommate’s actions and could do nothing but let her continue.

After a short while she shifted so she was kissing and nibbling at Samantha’s neck and ears in a very teasing way. As she was doing this her hands were busy teasing Samantha’s nipples through her nightie.

After what felt like forever to Samantha her roommate moved her mouth to her nipples and started sucking and gently biting them. After a short while she reached up and pulled the straps of Samantha’s nightie off so she could have unfettered access to her bare breasts and went back to teasing them gently again.

While still teasing Samantha’s nipples she reached down to touch Samantha’s pussy and found to her delight that Samantha had forgone panties that night. She looked at Samantha and smiled in delight.

She started massaging Samantha’s pussy and gently running her fingers across her clit just like last time. But that is where the similarities ended this time. Within a few moments she was fingering Samantha deeply and relentlessly while still teasing and sucking Samantha’s breasts.

Samantha felt her roommate shift on the bed and again realized she was nude lying next to her. But this time Samantha reached out and ran her hand across her roommate’s bare shoulder and back sending chills through her.

Her roommate shifted so she could start kissing her way down to Samantha’s pussy; only stopping long enough to tease her clit.

PrincessMichelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessMichelleTS

She continued to lick the full length of Samantha’s pussy working her tongue in and out of her pussy as she went.

Samantha was withering from the pleasure her roommate was causing her. It was then she realized that her roommate had moved around far enough that her bare pussy was right in front of her. Without thinking she reached out with her tongue and ran it across her roommate’s pussy lips.

This surprising action caused her roommate to jump in surprise and then turn and look at her with devilish smile. Then she went back to Samantha’s pussy with even more zeal. She was licking and fingering her searching for the hidden spot that would drive Samantha over the edge.

Samantha decided she wanted to explorer a little herself and reached out and pulled her roommate to her mouth and started tonguing her with the same enthusiasm her roommate was showing.

Never having done this to a woman she was hoping her roommate was enjoying this as much as she was her roommate’s actions.

Her roommate started really fingering her deeply and sucking on her clit not so gently as before, but Samantha was trying hard to match her, but was losing the contest. Suddenly Samantha exploded in the most intense orgasm she had in months while her roommate continued to lick and suck on her pussy and clit.

Samantha didn’t want her roommate to leave without giving her the same pleasure so she pulled her away from her own pussy and dove into her roommate’s pussy. She was fingering and licking her pussy from top to bottom. Every once in a while she would stop and concentrate on her clit for a few moments. Her roommate was moaning and writhing under her. She felt some satisfaction that she could be the cause of this.

Her roommate started to tense up from all the stimulation and Samantha knew she had to be getting close to the edge of an orgasm. So deciding to do something she had done to her boyfriend she moistened a finger and slid it into her roommate’s ass. That was all it took to take her roommate over the edge! She came all over Samantha’s face. To Samantha’s surprise she loved the feel and taste of her roommate’s cum.

After exhausting themselves they both laid there catching their breath. Final Samantha’s roommate turned around to face her. She then leaned down and gave her a tender kiss and left.

And as in the first time Samantha was left to wonder if this really happened again. She got her answer when ran her tongue across her lips and tasted her roommates cum there.

Finally, she returned to a very restful deep sleep dreaming of her roommate.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments