Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha and her friend

"Away and alone together Samantha and her friend enjoy dinner."

1
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
472 words 472 words
Was it chance their travel schedules places them in the same city on the same day? Each hads a different reason to be at that particular hotel. They are each given a room on the same floor at check-in. Only they know they will only be using just one.

She lays out what she will soon be wearing for dinner. Each item is a favorite of his and is carefully placed on the bed. Tonight she will be wearing a matching set of black lingerie. She slips on the bra, the shallow unlined lace cups gently supporting her generous breasts without covering her pink areolas. The garter belt acts as a frame above and beside her hairless mons venus as it is fastened behind her. The matching skimpy black thong slides upward past her thighs. Hopeful of what will take place later, she settles the garter straps carefully beneath her panties. One at a time a fine silky back seamed stocking is eased over a calf and drawn around a thigh. Once the seams are arranged to her satisfaction, the four garter straps are stretched and fastened to the lace tops of the stockings. Her silk covered feet slip smoothly into a pair of shiny black heels. A glance at the mirror assures her that the lingerie compliments her feminine curves. Almost as an afterthought a dress it added.

Each dressed to please the other, they settle in for a romantic dinner together. He finds himself enchanted by her eyes and fascinated as curls of her hair bounce playfully as they converse.

One by one other men dining nearby steal glances at her, wishing she was with them. She is surprised when he mentions her effect on the other men. He confesses he would relish her giving the other men little treat. Intrigued by the suggestion, she excuses herself to freshen up before dessert. Pulling the hem of her skirt up slightly, she turns and parts her legs more than necessary. She pauses, a knowing smile crossing her lips, as stolen glances lengthen as men appreciate the glimpse of the lace stocking tops and garters being revealed. As she walks past he watches with pride as the other men follow her with their eyes, all lusting to be with her.

After dessert they take a walk. His hand placed gently to the side of her lower back guiding her as they walk. They stop in a semi-private corner of the lobby but with people near. He turns her towards himself and pulls her close for a kiss. His hand wanders up and down her back, alternately tracing the straps on her garter and bra. People see them. Everyone who does knows as they walk back to the elevator that they are heading to their room and what they will be soon doing.

Published 
Written by Chuck172a
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors