Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam Hooks up at the ShopQuick

"Sam connects with a younger woman at a neighborhood grocery"

26
10 Comments 10
872 Views 872
889 words 889 words

Author's Notes

"This is a fun, quick read as a stand-alone story, but if you haven’t read “Sam and Sandi - An Office Fling”, you may want to read that first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading!"

Sam walked into the neighborhood ShopQuick. It wasn’t where he usually shopped. He usually went to a much larger chain grocery, but this store was closer, and he was in a hurry, he had family coming over for dinner, and he only needed a few things.

The days had turned cooler, and the inside of the store was actually cold. He started off to find his first item, when he saw a woman coming toward him. She was younger. She was wearing a tight red top, she had large, shapely breasts, and they bounced as she walked. She clearly was not wearing a bra, her nipples were fully erect from the cold and they stuck out nicely. He loved pokies.

He watched her as discreetly as he could as she came toward him. The store was crowded so the distance between them closed slowly, giving him plenty of time to look at her, but they passed without making eye contact, or speaking. She was lovely. He had to see her again. He held his list in his hand for show, and went looking for her. This time he stood at the end of an aisle and waited until she walked by. He could see the side of her breast, and one fully erect nipple. He decided dinner could be a little late, and he started tracking her through the store.

He did not think she noticed him until she stepped in front of him, blocking his path. She tried to make it look accidental but he wasn’t sure. They smiled at each other. She had one of those smiles that lit up her whole face. She touched his shoulder, apologized for stepping in front of him, and walked off. He watched her as she walked by, and turned to check out her ass in her tight jeans. She had a nice ass. Her legs were long and shapely. It looked like she might work out.

He continued his own shopping, but he kept looking about, hoping to see her again. He saw her one more time in the distance in a side aisle. He thought she might have been looking for him, but again, he wasn’t sure.

He was running late. He had to get home and start the grill. He was facing a shelf filled with food, choosing his last item, when she stepped up beside him. She stood close. She picked up an item off the shelf and started examining it.

Without looking at him, she said, “Did you enjoy what you saw?”

“Very much. You know I did, you knew I was following you all through the store.”

She said, ”I had you hooked the first time you saw me. Yes, I knew you liked what you saw, I enjoyed watching you as much as you enjoyed watching me.”

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

They turned to face each other, and he looked her up and down. He liked what he saw more each time he looked at her. She was stunning. Her face was beautiful. Her breasts were magnificent. Her nipples were large and long. Her stomach was flat. He loved how her hips flared, and the gap between her thighs was spectacular. It looked like her legs went on forever. He felt himself swell.

She pulled her shoulders back, drawing the fabric even tighter across her breasts. He stepped closer, and, as discreetly as he could, touched her, touched her breast, and found her nipple, squeezed, and pulled. She moaned softly and closed her eyes. He continued to touch, becoming more and more aggressive. She reached out and found his cock. When she realized how big and hard he was, her eyes widened and she broke into a big smile. She stepped closer and started rubbing him.

Sam was hard as a rock and that wonderful aching had started. He was tempted, so tempted, but he had obligations at home, so he just stood and enjoyed her touch.

There was a gleam in her eyes, and her throat was flushed. She was about to speak when he noticed people watching, there were several men, and a couple of women. They were obviously enjoying watching the show. They made no attempt to hide their interest, and one of the men gave him a discrete thumbs up.

He said, “People are staring, we have drawn a crowd,” and they both turned back to face the shelf.

She said, “I love it when people watch me. I like to show off. Sometimes it’s hard to stop. She touched his arm and asked, “Do you want to go have a drink or get something to eat? I don’t have any plans.”

Sam said, “I’d love to, but I have an obligation I can’t miss.

She said, “I shop here every Tuesday about this time.”

He said, “See you next week,” and headed for the checkout. He was glad he was pushing a grocery cart, it helped hide his massive erection.

As he was waiting in line, he thought about what had just happened. He liked what he had seen, but she seemed a little eager. He liked relationships to start with a slow burn and seduction. He wasn’t sure he would be here next week, but who knows, a lot can change in a week.

Published 
Written by StoriesPlease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments