Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reminiscing

"It’ll be a while till I get back home, however I decided to publish some of my old stories."

3
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
394 words 394 words

This is also the story of one of my encounters with my ex.  We had been dating for about a couple of months and things were going good, we were even thinking about moving in together. I had to go to a town near the desert on an assignment for a week.

After I returned, I went down with a bad cold. My ex decided to come over to take care of me. She made a nice chicken soup for me, but even though that did make me feel better, it did not really help with my blocked nose. And as a result of that, I was very uncomfortable, I couldn’t breathe properly, everything I said sounded funny. Even my ex started teasing me about it, trying to imitate me! It made be more annoyed and cranky.

Finally, she told me that she would make me feel good by an old herbal remedy. She took a small spoonful of black cumin seeds and wrapped them up with a piece of linen. Next, she lifted her top and began rubbing them around her belly button. I was a bit weirded out but curious at the same time.

Then she put that inside her belly button and grabbed my hair and pushed my nose into her belly button and told me to sniff. It was a pretty pungent sort of smell, but it was perfect for my nose. I went on to sniff it as hard as I could and soon enough, I could find my nostrils unblocking.

“Does it feel good babe?” she looked down at me.

I smiled. “It’s working pretty nicely!” I told her. I removed the thing from her belly button and gave a deep kiss on it.

Then, I decided to go a little dirty. I spit inside her belly button and pushed my tongue inside and began sucking on it hard while caressing her ass with my hands. I buried my face on her belly, almost eating her belly button out. Then, I pulled down her shorts and buried my face inside her pussy, exploring it with my tongue. I took off my shirt and my pants and then went on to have sex with her, our bodies rinsing and grinding against each other.

Truth be told that was the best cure from cold I’ve ever had.

 

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors