Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pythia: An Initiation

"Best anal sex ever!"

7
5 Comments 5
534 Views 534
170 words 170 words

Author's Notes

"Divine initiation creates an Oracle at Delphi."

 In ancient times at the Temple of Apollo, the pederastic priests roamed about, receiving and serving the naughty sun god.

 At Delphi, I, too, heard and heeded the call of the ancient god. I followed the forbidden path of Icarus, right up until I met my Maker, a masked, massive, masterpiece of callipygous proportions.

Apollo, bright and shiny, while seated in his solarium, greeted me at the door of his palace. He prepared me further for the sacred rite by giving me a hot bath and by anointing me with heated oil. He kneaded and parted my fleshy buttocks, grooming me with his well-placed tongue.

Finally, his engorged phallus entered and initiated me, and thoroughly mined my soul. It was a rousing, glorious chariot ride, during which he explored the excited interior regions of my dark star and traveled with me to my inner-sanctum of no return.

Yet, I, Pythia, was reborn to speak the truth to those who want to listen to the Oracle of Delphi!

 

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments