Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Preparation

"A wife gets ready to meet her bull"

59
22 Comments 22
2.1k Views 2.1k
813 words 813 words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"This story employs a different style; it is written as a monologue. I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to like and comment if you're so moved. Thanks."

“It’s always so erotic, shaving for him like this. With each stroke of my razor, I’m making myself prettier.

“For him.

“I’m sorry if that hurts, but I cannot lie. I do it all for him.”

Scrape.

“I take my time. Everything must be perfect. No stray hairs left behind.”

Scrape.

“Every stroke makes me more excited. The anticipation is intoxicating. Knowing that soon his tongue will be on my mound. My baby-smooth nether region.

“God, I’m so turned on just thinking about it.

“And his cock. My, how I ache for it. It’s not so much that it’s big. It’s how hard he gets. How much precum drips off the tip. How I can see his pulse in the way it twitches.

“Knowing it’s for me. That I make him hard.”

Scrape.

“Remember that first time, when you discovered my new grooming? How surprised you were? How you thought I’d done it for you?

“That’s when I realized I couldn’t lie any longer. I had to tell you why I did it.

Scrape.

“I told you everything, remember? How incredible his tongue felt as it flicked across my clit. His little trick of taking it in his mouth and gently sucking while continuing to tickle the tip with his tongue. How he finger fucked me roughly.

“How he taught me how to squirt.

“I remember how you squirmed uncomfortably in your seat as I told you everything.

“About how his sticky sweet clear precum tasted on my eager tongue. How he hit the back of my throat. How wonderful his soft moans made me feel. How affirming ‘good girl’ was.

“And how wet he made me.”

Scrape.

“You were squirming, all right, just like you’re squirming now. But you never said a word. In a way, that was sad – still is – but it served as your assent and validated the freedom I’d already taken for myself.”

Scrape.

“Does it make you sad, that I do this for him? When I’ve never done it for you?”

Scrape.

“Oh, it’s not just the shaving. It starts far before this. You know how healthy I eat. And how I stopped drinking?

“All for him.

“And all those hours in the gym? This beautiful, toned body?

“For him.”

Scrape.

“And of course, this.”

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Scrape.

“I love getting ready for him. Pleasing him. Making myself so pretty.

“For him.”

Scrape.

“Almost done. Just a few stray bits of stubble.”

Scrape, scrape, scrape.

Splash, splash, splash.

“There. I think he’ll love this. They call it a French. Just a little cropped hair above my bald mound.

“Do you see how engorged my lips are? How my clit is already poking out?

“Look at these long legs, spread wide. Like they will spread for him. To accept him.

“Every beautiful inch of him. Filling me up. Probing so deep. Making me his.

“His whore.

“His slut.

“His…. Property.

“Yes, that’s right. I belong to him now. Every time he fucks me, he marks me as his own.

“Don’t pout. You know I still love you. But it’s different.

“My love for him manifests in my surrender.

“He owns me. I have given myself to him.

“I cannot live without him.

“It’s so exciting, having you watch me get ready. Pulling my stockings carefully up over my long, tanned, toned legs. Stepping into this lacy thong, barely covering my sex in front and revealing my taut ass from the back. So tasteful, yet so slutty.

No sooner will I step into his five star hotel suite than he will pull off my dress, push my thong aside, and shove himself into me. He will pound me until I scream and push him out, squirting all over the bed, or the floor, or the desk, wherever he chooses to take me.

“He will flood my unfaithful married pussy in his life-giving essence. His gift to me.

“I will drop to my knees and clean his glorious cock. He won’t soften. The night will have just begun.

“I will come home sore, exhausted, leaking, and complete.

“Do you like this dress? I know you think this color flatters me. See how it hugs my lean frame? How my nipples are visible through the thin fabric? If I close my eyes I can almost feel his teeth grazing across them.

“Yes, that makes me shiver with desire.

“Don’t pout. I know these pearls weren’t a gift from you. He gave them to me. But they’re my favorite. Every time I put them on, I begin my surrender.

“There. Just a touch of makeup. He says I’m beautiful just as I am.”

Sigh.

“I’m ready. So ready.”

Shudder.

“Don’t wait up. I just may stay the night.”

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments