Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Power

1
0 Comments 0
876 Views 876
351 words 351 words

I follow you into the bedroom unassumingly. You turn to ask a question but before any words escape your lips my mouth is on yours, kissing you as I press you against the closet doors. I pull my mouth away and whisper into your ear. "Reach down, unzip my pants and pull my cock out."

You chuckle nervously and look into my eyes for any signs of a joke... "Now, please," I say with a serious look on my face. Slowly, you move your hands and slide my zipper down and fumble to get a hand inside my pants but manage to pull my limp cock free.

I gently cup your chin in my hand and draw your face up. In a nervous response, you try to look away but I hold you steady keeping our eyes locked. "Do you feel my cock in your hand?" I ask as you nod yes in affirmation. "Do you know the power you have over it?" A negative shake of the head is your response. "It's time you remembered. And I am going to help you."

I can feel your body tense as we stand in silence for a few seconds before I say, "Rub your thumb softly over the head." You hesitate but proceed to gently slide your thumb up and over the head of my cock. I smile in response and your body relaxes ever so slightly. "Do you feel what you are doing to me? Do you feel my cock growing from just a simple swipe of your thumb? Imagine what you can do with your hand." With this suggestion, you slide one hand under my balls and gently brush them with your fingertips. I let out a soft moan and shudder as the sensation ripples through my body. Your other hand begins to slowly wrap itself around my thickened shaft and slide up and down the length.

"That feels lovely. I think you are starting to remember how powerful you are." A slight nod from you brings even more relaxation to your body and a firmer grip on my cock.

 

Published 
Written by robuck1234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors