Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing Away

"Is she or isn't she?"

26
25 Comments 25
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Phil entered the lounge dressed only in his red and black club rugby shirt. He was a big man. Carly called him her gentle giant, but on the pitch, he was far from gentle. He was the club’s Tighthead Prop and on match day he took no prisoners. Carly was sat in her chair and wore only a knee-length black silk dressing gown as she gazed at the television screen.

“Pass me my mobile please darling.” She asked with a smile.

He picked it up off the coffee table and handed it to her. She gave him another smile and then reached under the short hem of his shirt. His cock reacted instantly to her touch. “You’re playing away tomorrow aren’t you?”

He nodded.

“Staying overnight?” She asked as she began to stroke his hard, firm erection.

He nodded again.

Carly smiled as she held her mobile in her other hand and used her thumb to press digits into the keypad. He heard a ringtone just before she pressed it to her ear.

“Hello, big boy.”

Phil’s heart skipped a beat as she gripped his cock tightly.

“I’m fine,” she responded. “Just rang to see if you were free tomorrow night.”

She glanced up at Phil as if listening intently to a voice at the other end.

“Yes, Phil is playing away tomorrow. Staying away the night as well.”

She smiled at him again as she listened and stroked him gently.

“I’ve missed you too.”

She laughed still looking up at her husband by her side with his erection firmly in her hand. “What am I wearing?” she responded. “Next to nothing. I’ve just had a bath.”

Phil stirred at her side; the slow stroking of her hand was beginning to take its toll.

“Yes, I had a long soak thinking about you and me also....”

Phil rested a hand on her head.

“I always do when I think about you,” she said. “It’s the thought of your big cock inside me that makes me cum so hard.”

Phil’s legs wobbled slightly.

“Of course I shaved,” she giggled. “I am beautifully smooth for you to smother me with your lips.”

A sigh escaped Phil’s mouth.

“Yes, I will be wearing stockings for you. I always do.”

His hand began to stroke her soft dark hair as his ears strained to pick up a voice at the other end of her mobile.

“There’s no point is there,” she said softly. “You have them off as soon as you walk in the door anyway so what is the point of putting any on in the first place?”

There was silence for a few moments as if Carly was listening intently.

“Well if I were there now I would be giving you a nice slow blow job.”

Phil managed to stifle another moan. Her hand seemed to be moving more quickly now.

“Mmmmm, that sounds so good,” she said looking up at Phil. “I think I’ll get Phil to do that to me when he comes down.”

AndiBlake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndiBlake

She turned away.

“He’s packing his bag for tomorrow. He’s away first thing.”

She laughed.

“No, he never fucks me before a game,” she said. “But he gives me a wonderful time orally.”

More laughter followed before she turned, pressed the mobile against her thigh and leaned closer to Phil. There was precum forming around the tip of his cock, and she reached out with her tongue to clean him.

“Sorry about that, you were saying?” She said turning back to her call.

A few moments later she looked back up at Phil and smiled. “Yes, I’ll wear that then. Listen I had better go I think I can hear Phil coming.”

Carly ended her call and put the mobile down by her side.

“What are you going to wear?” Phil asked.

“The red and black Basque that you bought me.”

He smiled and ran his hand through her hair. “You’re such a fucking tease,” he said quietly. “You really know how to get me going.”

She smiled and gently guided him forward so that he was standing between her open thighs. The dressing gown had parted now exposing her nakedness. He looked down at her hairless pussy as she reached with both hands and held his erection.

“You think I’m teasing, do you? You think I’m pretending to be speaking to another man do you?”

He nodded as she began to masturbate him again.

“You think I’m not really cuckolding you. Don’t you?”

Phil nodded as he groaned.

“You think that I am just indulging you in your fantasy. Don’t you?”

“Yesssss.” He sighed as her hands began to move quickly back and forth.

“You don’t believe that I will have someone else in our bed fucking me tomorrow night. Do you?”

Phil groaned very loudly, and her hands guided his erection downwards in front of her as his cum began to spurt forth. A few minutes later his groans had died down and the last droplet of cum had been spilled. It was his turn to please her now as he sank to his knees and eyed the semen that covered her stomach and inner thighs.

“I love the eve of our away games,” he said softly. “Your teasing is so exquisite.”

Carly smiled as she spread her legs over the arms of the chair and settled down to enjoy his tongue.


~


Next evening just after seven Phil rang to tell her about his game. “We won 24 points to 10. I scored a try.”

She congratulated him.

“What are you up to?” He asked.

“I’m just about to slip into that lovely Basque you bought me.”

He laughed. “You are such a tease,” he told her. “You’ll have me wanking off before I sleep tonight.”

She laughed as she glanced at the wristwatch. ‘He’ll be here soon,’ she said to herself before ending her call with Phil.

“Yes, I do tease rather well don’t I?” She said softly.

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments