Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pet Arrives Home

"Chapter Four"

10
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
555 words 555 words

An excited Pet had packed his case, and travelled from his provincial town, crossing the vast metropolis from west to east.

The Pet was at a crossroads and there was no going back. He texted his Mistress that he had caught the train that would carry him to the meeting point in forty-five minutes. It was rush hour in the vast metropolis and Pet had been jostled by the crowds mechanically travelling back and forth.

Whilst Pet and his Mistress had corresponded in a plethora of ways, from websites to phone, to video messages and Skype, this would be their first face-to-face meeting. They had exchanged symbols of their relationship. He wore a bracelet engraved with the word "owned," and she a bracelet with the letter "M."

Here, he was in this place, his nerves jingling and jangling. The closer he got to his destination, the more he felt like he was edging himself as he had done so often following her wishes and commands. He loved the exquisite torture!

And then, finally, he saw her, and in the hustle and bustle of that place, he fell to his knees and bowed his head in pure supplication, presenting himself humbly. Mistress smiled, lifting his chin with pleased fingers, then wrapping his neck with her black leather collar. Some in the throng hardly noticed, yet others stopped to stare at this strange transaction, sensing, but not knowing the entirety of what was on display.

She ushered him to her car and he stored his case in the boot. Now, he was completely and utterly hers.

During the relatively short journey, the Mistress informed her Pet that he was being thrown in at the deep end. He would meet her children and the man she now despised and had named "Pickoless Cage - the deficient husband".

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

Mistress led her Pet into her home. After introducing her Pet to her children, she said, "This is Uncle Jonathan." Looking at her deflated husband, the Mistress said, “This is my sub, Pet, and you will call him 'teacher' or 'Sir'. He is here for my pleasure - my sexual pleasure. You will respect him at all times and do as he says or suffer the consequences of which there will be an endless supply.”

That evening became the most exciting of Pet's life! She teased him, caressed and stroked him, her fingers dragging him closer to the edge. His reward was to suckle her breasts which she lifted to his mouth with two hands. Pet had known almost immediately the key to pleasuring his Mistress was to attend to her breasts with gusto - licking, nibbling, suckling, pinching, biting and the occasional light spanking. Pet found nourishment, succour and security at the breasts of his Mistress. He would long for his face to be crushed against their form.  

Never in his life had he experienced the joy of serving the magnificence of breasts like these. Never in his life had he met a woman as captivating as his Mistress and willingly he would serve her every whim.

In rewarding her Pet, Mistress rode his face, grinding her wet hole till her copious juices exploded time after time. Her pleasure reverberated through the walls of the house as she unleashed years of neglect. 

A thought started to dawn on her heart.

 

Published 
Written by Fluttered
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments