Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oral Surprise For Tom

"It was a lot more than lunch..."

5
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
959 words 959 words

Author's Notes

"This is the second in a series of Regina stories."

Regina got a call and an invite for lunch from Tom. They split a super sub and had a chocolate shake, chips, and a cookie. She knew why he called her, something that eluded them before and was on Tom’s mind. Regina dressed very casually today in a white tank top, blue shorts.

She quickly walked over to Tom, sitting down on his lap, pushing her breasts into his chest. Tom could feel the braless tits as the nipples had already begun to stick out, ready for the next move Tom might make.

“My titties could use a good biting, Tom. Are you in the mood?”

“Always, Regina. You have such a nice pair,” Tom said.

Tom watched as she slipped the tank top off, revealing her luscious breasts that Tom was quick to grab and popped one in his mouth like candy. It took her breath away as he sucked and bit her harden nipples, which were aching for attention. As he grabbed both and holding them firmly, licked back and forth, taking the firm breast in his mouth she gasped for more but had other ideas in mind. Tom watched as she unbuckled his belt, dropped the pants down, slid the briefs off, and took his big cock in her hands.

"That feels so good, Regina. I love it when you feel my cock. Stroke me, baby. Nice and slow."

“You like that, baby," she said as she teased it with steady strokes seeing it firmly grow.

Her mouth attached itself to his waiting member, slurping and leaking saliva to the floor, but she was making positive it was wet and well lubricated. While Regina was sloppy, Tom's cock slid like it had been lubrication with 5W-20 oil, it slid back and forth so with ease. She had done this enough to know that long slow strokes over a long period would produce the desired results.

Regina was right as Tom made noises of passion like a moose in heat, not stopping his groans but pushing his cock further into a hole, her mouth. A method of getting fucked from Regina. Perhaps the best way she knew how or was it her titty-fucks?

Regina didn't have huge titties, but she had educated breasts that knew what to do. While she was cock sucking Tom, she had wrapped both her hands around his cock on the lower part of his shaft with her lips sucking on the head. She was close enough to her titties that she would rub the cockhead on her erect nipples she had squeezed together, before sliding the cockhead back and forth in her mouth.

It was quite a treat for Tom, who was getting a handjob, oral sex, and a titty-fuck all at once, loving every lusty thrust from Regina who had this talent to offer men. It was so special because she enjoyed doing it to give men the pleasure they wanted.

ZoeBernard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeBernard

Regina shifted gears again and began sucking on his cum filled balls while stroking his big cock she had spit on, lubing it again, edging him each time she shifted positions. Her goal was to make Tom ache to cum where ever he wanted to be it her mouth, tits, or face.

“How do you feel?” she asked as she continued stroking his big cock.

"I feel like I want to bust my balls, Regina."

“You’re not as hard as you could be nor long enough for a good cum for me. I happen to have something in my purse."

Regina got a brown bottle with an eyedropper from her purse while poor Tom waited with a fully erect pulsating cock. She used an eyedropper of olive oil on the top of each of her breasts and one on his cock and rubbed it in, making them slick and lubricated even more than the saliva.

Tom felt like he was going to cum when Regina put her hands back on his shaft and started sucking the tip again, sliding those lips on his shaft. Her breasts were also touching his cock, giving him oral, hand, and titty fucking, a treat he was fast becoming addicted too.

"I want you to enjoy my titties and hands. I want to taste your salty sweetness, but you have to wait to cum until I tell you."

"It feels so fucking good, Regina. I don't know much longer I can last. I can't cum on those beautiful tits?"

"I want you to fill my mouth with your cum.”

Regina increased the speed of the stroking twisting her hands around the shaft with the layer of olive oil on it. Her tongue became more active on his head, cleaning the cum that was oozing out from his blue balls. She was rubbing the shaft and head on her titties, which made Tom ache for release even more.

"I can't wait anymore, Regina. Stroke and suck on me baby faster as I am going to cum for you."

Regina stopped her stroking and titty rubbing taking the whole shaft in her mouth and sucking on it with all her attention. Her mouth found the base of his cock, and the head touched the back of her throat setting off his eruption, which had the force of a nozzle on a hose striking her throat. As quickly as she swallowed, Tom shot out more cum filling her up again.

He grunted with pleasure as she not only kept up with him but wanted more.

“We need to plan our party. Will you help me?

“With pleasure," she responded. "I think it is going to be an exciting party and get together for all. "When would you like to have it?"

"Next Friday, if we can."

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments