Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Set to Love

"Caroline gets a toyboy but misses tennis"

11
11 Comments 11
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Marjorie’s house was rocking. Megan and I had arrived late to her son‘s twentieth birthday party. Marjorie was unimpressed. She asked me to keep tabs on Megan. Megan had a toyboy and he was at the party. The last thing Marjorie wanted was for Megan to make a fool of herself.

Marjorie, Megan and I were friends from the school run. Marjorie’s eldest son, Luke was having the party. I hadn’t met him previously. Marjorie pointed him out. He was the tall, curly headed, good looking guy with a stunning girl with long legs dancing around him.

We were all standing in the kitchen when Luke walked in. Marjorie asked Luke if he had met me.

“Hi, I'm Luke,” he said, holding out his hand. What a polite young man, I thought. Our hands met. Electricity pulsed up my arm, through my nipples to my groin. The whole room went monochrome and everyone else in the room played statues except Luke and I. We were naked. I closed my eyes and puckered up ready for his kiss.

Quicker than I could say, “summerhouse, now!” he pulled his hand away. Not without some difficulty, as I didn’t want to let go. As our hands parted, the room returned to normal.

"Caroline! Caroline!” Megan was holding my arm.

"What’s the matter with her?" Luke was asking. “Her face is all contorted.”

"Caroline, are you alright?” Marjorie was inches from my face.

"I need air.” I turned and rushed out of the doors onto the patio. Cooler air hit me. I took deep breaths and felt better. Luke followed me outside.

“Are you alright?”

“I don’t know what happened. I suddenly felt faint. It must be the heat.” God, he was gorgeous.

“Shouldn’t you put your head between your knees or something?”

“I will be alright. Thank you.”

“Should I walk you home?”

“That’s very kind, but I will be okay.”

The patio door opened and the long legged girl came out. Luke introduced me to his girlfriend Annabelle. She didn’t seem interested, and I instantly disliked her. He asked if it was okay for them to go back to the party.

Megan came to my side. “Result!” she said. “I think you have yourself a toyboy.”

I gave her one of my ‘you are an idiot’ looks. “Megan, have you seen his girlfriend?” I pushed by her and returned to the party. I tried not to think about what had happened. I hadn’t felt like this since I was a teenager. Get a grip, you are forty two for God’s sake! To make it worse, Luke kept coming across to ask how I was or smiling at me across the room.

I gave up and went home.

The next morning, I text my husband at a conference in Tokyo and rang my son at his grannies. Then I got into my tennis gear, ready to head to the club.

tastelady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastelady

The door bell rang.

“Hi,” said Luke. “Nice outfit. Can I come in?” I stepped aside. “You disappeared without saying goodbye.” I closed the door.

“Sorry. Won’t everyone wonder where you are?”

“Annabelle is in bed. She doesn’t do mornings.” He held up a light bulb. “I told mom, you had a light bulb that needs changing.” He placed it on a table.

“I don’t…” He placed a finger across my lips and stepped forward. I shut up.

“I so wanted to see you.” He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me forward. We looked into each others eyes and kissed. It was heaven. We kissed some more. There was no shock of electricity, but wow!

He flicked the clip on my tennis skirt and it dropped to the floor. “Nice pants.” He knelt down. He kissed the cotton between my legs. I gasped. Then he put his thumbs in the waistband of my knickers and slid them down. His mouth went back between my bare legs. I leant back against the wall. His head between my hands.

“Take me to bed Luke,” I asked, pulling my knickers back up.

Luke pulled my knickers back down as I lay back on the bed. I pulled my top off, while he undressed. He leant forward and seeing me struggling with my sports bra, helped to pull it over my head. He lay alongside me and placed his hand between my legs. “You have a fantastic body, Caroline.”

“Oh God!.” This toyboy didn‘t need training. I gasped as a finger entered me. His cock pressed against my stomach. His leg swung over mine and I rolled onto my back. The finger inside me was joined by another. His cock pressed between them and the fingers slid away. I arched my back.

“Yeeess!” I murmured as he entered me. As I wrapped my legs around his waist, I noticed that I still had my tennis shoes on. I gripped him as he slid all the way inside me. I got wetter and wetter with each of his thrusts. He yelped as I clawed my nails into his butt. “Sorry!“ I hoped we would come together but we didn’t. He came. His pace slowed. My legs could not hold on any longer. We collapsed into a bigger heap than we were already. I held him tight, not wanting to let him go.

“Fuck. That was great. You are brilliant.” He said, as I struggled for breath. We lay in each others arms.

I was thinking of what we could do next, when the door bell rang. Luke looked horrified. “Are you expecting anyone?”

“No. You had better get dressed.” The door bell rang again. Luke was up and dressing quickly. Annabelle called his name through the letterbox.

“You said, she didn’t do mornings.”

“Shit!” He said, running downstairs.

Then I was alone, dressed only in tennis shoes, with a pair of knickers dangling from one ankle, lying in a damp patch which was getting bigger.

Sod the tennis for today.

Published 
Written by fantasylady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments