Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On Reflection

"Taking turns to love each other."

19
12 Comments 12
956 Views 956
640 words 640 words

We met after work in that funny little bar just off Oxford Street. It was where we met that first time. We always chose the corner table so we could do some discreet cuddling.

Soon the wine was warming us, and our hunger for each other was heating up too. You looked into my eyes the way you do, and the tingling started. My body has always responded to you super fast. I knew my cheeks were flushed, and although you couldn't see it, I knew that patch at the top of my chest was glowing red too.

You were in the same state. You were glowing, and although we were both too well-wrapped up for anything to be revealed, our nipples were well aware of the situation.

Now we were in that blessed state where there was no need to rush. Our bodies had already sealed the deal, and there was no turning back.

Another glass of wine, and we were good to go. We cuddled our way home in the taxi, and then we were home.

Much kissing. We devoured each other with saliva as the main accompaniment.

I led you to our bedroom and guided you to our vast full-length mirror. You stood facing your reflection, and I stood directly behind you. Our eyes met in the mirror, you looked into your own eyes, and I began to undress you.

The layers were discarded, and soon you were in just your bra and panties. Not a word was spoken.

Now you were just in your panties. I was right about your nipples. You were biting your lip. Still fully dressed, I was biting your bare shoulder. You gave a quick intake of breath as my hand slid under the waistband and slid down to cup your mound.

Our eyes met; yours were brimming with tears as my hand enclosed your vulva and slowly moved your sweet soft flesh in lazy circles. As the pleasure rose, you lifted your arms and reached back to touch my face. I suckled your delicate fingers as my fingers entered your body.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

There is something about the first moment of penetration and that feeling of fulfilment. I was easily as aroused as you, but I sought your pleasure, your cries of joy.

The movement of my hand between your legs grew firmer and more focused on your clitoris. Your eyes joined mine, and I could see that you were entering that stage of arousal they call the plateau.

In this state, you luxuriated in the pulsations of pleasure. My other hand, which had been caressing your sweet smooth bottom, slid beneath you from behind. You were shockingly aroused!

It was so easy to draw some of your nectar down to anoint your tight little anus. You responded with a gurgle and a shudder. Another penetration and another surge of pleasure.

You were VERY close. I took care to give you time to savour the moment.

Two fingers deep in your rectum, I twisted and turned as your clitoris was gently squeezed between your plump outer labia. I wriggled my fingers and took you to the very edge.

You were deep in your zone of extreme pleasure, and it only took a kiss on the side of your neck to complete the act. My arms supported you as the spasms and pulsations took over your whole being. Flesh arrows reached every part of your shuddering body as your orgasm took control of your whole being.

And so to bed...

I was also naked and took your trembling body in my arms. As you recovered your strength, I watched you open the bedside drawer and take out your favourite toy. Soon you had me on all fours, my face buried in a mound of pillows, and it was your turn to make me scream.

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments