Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On Hold

55
32 Comments 32
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

He touched the hem of her skirt first. She was wearing a white summer dress that fell just above her knees. Her dark hair was swept up into a ponytail. The window was wide open, summer heat and traffic noise breezing into the small living room.

The switchboard operator from the insurance company had put her on hold and she held the phone intermittently to her ear, waiting for the blurry music to give way to a human voice.

“Don’t.”

She said the word quietly, directing her mouth away from the phone as Troy’s hand slipped beneath her dress to touch the inside of her thigh. He didn’t speak. She would have said more but she wasn't sure if the insurance company recorded calls. Instead, she took a step away from him, moving closer to the window. She looked down at the busy street below.

Troy’s hand moved higher, caressing the smooth skin of her leg. It shouldn’t have affected her so easily but it was him. One word from him could light her up like Las Vegas. She sucked in a breath as his fingers moved between her legs and started stroking her through her underwear. He was holding up the skirt of her dress with his other hand as he stood behind her. Looking at her. She could practically feel his eyes on her ass. Her insides tightened.

“Good morning, could I take your customer reference number, please?”

Fuck.

She looked down at the policy document in her hand and read out the number. She could already feel her pussy getting wet. She swallowed hard, trying to control her breathing. Troy’s fingers didn’t stop moving, pushing the lace of her panties against her.

The insurance salesman was talking, asking questions; date of birth and address and license details and annual mileage and it felt impossible to keep her voice steady. She tried to move away, to put some space between herself and Troy but he was too close, she was stuck between him and the window as his fingers caressed her relentlessly. He stopped for a moment and she almost believed he was done tormenting her but then he grasped the top of her panties at her ass and pulled, dragging the material tight against her flushed pussy. She gasped. The insurance man paused a second.

“Is everything okay?”

Her breath was coming out too hard but she closed her eyes and tried to stay level.

“Yes. Sorry. Please, carry on.”

Her voice sounded rushed. Troy was still pulling hard on her underwear, forcing her up onto her tiptoes as the lace pressed torturously against her swollen sex. It was her own fault. She’d put on the kind of panties that drove him crazy - far too skimpy for him to resist. She’d planned to show him later, maybe when they were driving to the bookstore or perhaps even between bookcases in the back of the store but as ever, he'd gotten ahead of her.

DulcePaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulcePaterson

He let go finally and she almost breathed a sigh of relief but then his fingers were pushing past the lace, feeling her smooth, wet pussy. His foot went to the inside of one ankle, urging her legs wider as he stroked her. His fingertip found her clit and circled it before his finger slicked back, pushing at her entrance before easing inside.

“So you have don’t have any no claims discount?”

She blinked, searching through dazed clouds for an answer.

“Four years.”

“Really? It says zero.”

Oh for fuck’s sake. Troy's finger started pumping. Her body felt like it could just about implode.

“Four.” She said tightly.

“Let me check again.” The sound of a keyboard. She wanted to moan. Wanted to just lose herself. It took everything to even speak a word. She desperately wanted to hang up. But Troy would stop then. She knew he would. His fingers were slicking in and out of her, so wet and loud. Half of her feared the salesman would hear them. Her stomach ached for release.

“It was set to be four years but there was an incident in December?”

She forced herself to breathe. Troy had found her sweet spot now and was stroking it hard. Her legs almost gave way.

“I wasn't at fault,” she said, her voice unnaturally stilted. “It shouldn’t affect me.”

“I’ll take another look.”

Troy’s hand caught her ponytail, tugging her head back so he could look at her face. Everything was too much. Too tight, too wet, too hot. He let go of her hair and grasped her breast through her dress. Kneading firmly. He pushed her legs wider. Wide enough to feel the pull in her thighs. Her pussy was open for him. He cupped it in his hand, massaging it. She couldn’t remember ever being so wet. Her panties were a mess. He was going to make her come. She knew it. She bit hard on her lower lip, breaths shuddering in and out of her tense body. Everything. Everything. Everything.

“Please,” She was leaning into his body now, could feel him hard against her. Sweat. She could smell him, the smell she wanted to fall asleep in every night. “Please.”

His hand pulled away, came around the front. He pulled her dress up with the other hand and smacked her pussy hard. Her panties dulled the sound but it still sent a start through her. He did it again. She wanted to close her legs, wanted to hide from him but at the same time she wanted to take everything he’d give.

“Fuck, please,” she gasped.

Her phone was clutched in her damp fingers. She wanted to throw it out of the window but he took it off her before she could, finally ending the call. Then, his hand shoved beneath her panties again, fingers massaging roughly. With his voice in her ear, the moment became pure golden ecstasy and she held onto it desperately before falling beautifully, helplessly apart.

Published 
Written by browncoffee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments