Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia's Party Dress.

"She knew how to close a deal."

32
9 Comments 9
1.3k Views 1.3k
512 words 512 words

Author's Notes

"Just one of many lovely memories of my time with Olivia. This is a stand alone or can be enjoyed in my other true stories with Olivia ☘️"

It was a warm August day when I returned home to my lovely Olivia. I had news of my upcoming company BBQ. Over our quiet dinner on the patio, I mentioned the date, September 15th. 

Olivia smiled as she squeezed my hand. 

"Oh boy, I have that whole weekend off."  she purred, moving my hand up her thigh. 

At the time, she was a Junior Detective with the Kansas City PD.  

While holding my hand, I pressed on her bare thigh, exposed by the thin sundress she wore.

"Darling, should you take your kitten and find a new dress for the BBQ?”

When she moved my hand under her dress, I found a bare, damp pussy awaiting my fingers.

Ever since our first date six years back, she told me of her love of masturbation. Olivia explained it helped relieve stress due to her career. 

My finger entered her with a forceful thrust, making her cry out,  "Oh, FUCCCKKK!" 

She started to ride my finger.

I smiled at her and asked, "Halls on the Plaza is open late tonight; you want to cum with me?" 

Within minutes, I was licking my girl's sweetness off my finger.

When she calmed enough, she answered, "Yes, Daddy's kitten needs a new dress."

Olivia and I were shopping for a new party dress at Halls, and she took four dresses in the changing room. 

I opened the door to see which one she was trying on.

KellyJezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyJezz

She stood in front of the mirror in a short red dress. The thin spaghetti straps innocently fell off one shoulder. I stood there feeling my dick getting hard. She smiled as she pushed me inside, locking the door.  By doing that, the left strap fell, exposing her heaving mocha breast.

She kissed me as her fingers touched my zipper and pulled my  cock out. Not to just stand there, I lifted the dress and began fingering her bare pussy.  She immediately started to breathe heavily, and I knew she was about to cum. 

I kissed her hard, not allowing her to make a sound. I focused on her pussy, bringing her to a shattering orgasm.

Her lust-filled eyes locked on my cock as she continued stroking me. Her other hand cupped her right breast. Her pace increased, and she asked, "Will Daddy buy this dress for his naughty kitten?"  

As the first rope of cum hit the dressing room wall, I could only nod my head with a huge smile.

As she replaced my spent cock back away, she whispered,  "Your kitten needs panties, too." 

I could only smile as my dick twitched, coming back to life. 

As I paid for her little red dress, I wondered what awaited us in the next dressing room. 

My cock twitched again as she put her arm around my waist.

We walked out of Halls on our way to Victoria's Secret. 

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments