Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nika Waits for Me

"The start to a wonderful weekend."

23
8 Comments 8
652 Views 652
223 words 223 words

Author's Notes

"My friend NikaS posted the above photo on my profile wall and asked for my thoughts. My reply is here, in a fantasy short-short story."

My servants had stripped and bound my guest, Nika. Meeting and conversing on-line, we had not seen each other in person before this moment.  Two adventurous sexual athletes at the prime of their lives; this weekend was going to be epic.

When I walked into the study, the glorious, tanned beauty was standing, admiring an expensive painting on my wall. She did not turn around as I approached.  

“A magnificent work of art,” I told her. “Inspiring and exquisite.” 

I stepped up behind her. One hand cupped a perfect breast and tweaked the hard nipple it found there. The other wandered down to graze the upper part of her womanly mound.  

Not deeply, not intrusively; those actions would come later. She would be under my control for the first night. I would be under hers for the second.  

With the hands that were cuffed behind her, she measured and caressed my already-erect cock through my satin pajama bottoms. It grew even harder.

(I was going for a playful Hugh Hefner-like sense of decadence to break the tension of our meeting.) 

“A majestic piece of work, Kevin,” she said, still facing front. “Perfect in form and power.” 

“I wasn’t talking about the painting,” I whispered into her ear.  

“Neither was I,” she softly replied.  

Published 
Written by KevinQuinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments