Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night on the Town

"My hot young wife and I went to an adult theater."

9
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
898 words 898 words

Author's Notes

"My wife and I were only nineteen years old on our first trip to an adult theater while we were out of town. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We had an idea of what might happen and were looking forward to it."

My wife and I went into an adult theater while on a trip out of town. We'd been swinging for a year and had a good idea what to expect. Being only nineteen, she had all eyes on her. And her being really sexy and half-naked helped. We sat in an area right in the center and soon had guys sitting all around us. And things started right away when the guy behind her reached around and cupped one of her firm 34D tits.

He squeezed for a while then pulled it out of her dress and started to tweak her hard nipple. The guy beside her saw this pulled her other tit out. He leaned over and started sucking it as he pulled her dress the rest of the way open. All she had on was a garter and stockings. So it was if she was now nude. A guy in front of us was reaching back playing with her bushy red pussy.

She pulled the guy sucking her tits cock out and started sucking it. And pulled her dress completely off. She had stood straight up to do it, letting everyone in the theater see her naked body. Soon more guys had gathered around us. I'd moved to another seat so they had better access to my hot slut wife. She was taking turns sucking off about four guys while five or six more fondled her tits, pussy, and ass.

One guy suggested moving to a better spot so there was my naked wife walking down the aisle of the theater with all these guys following. But they showed us a spot that apparently had been set up for a situation like this. It was an open area with several seats and two big couches. These strangers took turns fucking her while she sucked other guys off, as others groped her tits and ass.

Some guys were just jerking off while they watched and several offered to suck my dick but I declined. At one point, Lynn had a dick in her ass, pussy, and mouth all at once. When another couple came over they moved to let them in. The wife was a real milf. She looked to be in her late thirties and had a hot body with nice big tits.

She wasted no time in going to work on my young wife's tits. And the guys didn't mind it a bit being replaced by this hot woman with big melons. And Lynn was enjoying it too. They kissed and sucked each other's tits. Then this woman went down and started eating my wife's pussy that by now was full of cum from several guys. She seemed to really be enjoying it.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

By now, some of these guys were so turned on they needed relief and started jerking off and shooting their thick cum all over the girls. I knew Lynn loved because this she got off being covered in cum, especially if she had a hot girl to lick it off. Her new friend was getting her fair share of cum on her as well. I was turned on as hell too and pulled my cock out and was rubbing it. Then the husband of the woman with Lynn asked if I would fuck his wife.

She'd been in a position where no one could get behind her while she ate Lynn. But her husband whispered to her and she looked up at my cock with a big smile she got on her knees. I guess she liked the idea of a teen with an almost nine-inch cock fucking her. So, there I was fucking her while she ate my wife's pussy as all these other guys were shooting their cum on her and Lynn.

She had gotten Lynn off twice and I got her off as her husband watched intently. So she and Lynn swapped places and it seemed like the whole theater was over there watching. I ask this woman's husband if he wanted to fuck my wife. But he just wanted to see his wife get fucked by a guy with a big dick. And seeing her with a sexy young girl and a hung young guy was great.

He started telling me how he really loved watching other guys fucking his wife and said she'd seduced several young guys in their neighborhood and he had watched from inside the bedroom closet. This was getting me hot. By now the wives had gone back to sucking guys off and they were both asking guys to shoot off on their face and tits.

The girls finally got back to each other and were taking turns licking the cum off of each other. And I knew how much Lynn loved that. The movie was over so Lynn put on her skimpy dress and tied it real loose so her tits bounced out every few steps, as well as the bottom opening to show her garter and stockings.

Her hair, face, and tits still had lots of cum all over. But it was turning Lynn on being covered in hot cum. Then midway through the lobby, she stooped down pretending to fix her shoe. Both tits were all the way out and the bottom was wide open exposing her sexy long legs and firey red pussy. And I knew she was loving that.  

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments