Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Therapy

"The CNA is slowly unzipping her top."

3
1 Comment 1
705 Views 705
605 words 605 words

Author's Notes

"M (46) /W (19), no sex"

I feel like I've been admitted to a mental hospital for ages. When was the last time I spoke with someone? Call it PTSD if you may, or whatever you want to name it. It's THE incident that I haven't mentioned, the main reason I'm here. I shuffle around this ward's hallways for that reason.

Was it a bomb? Was it the recent earthquake that wiped out three-quarters of our city? Perhaps it is connected to the nine mm projectile that was discovered in my shin? Any of these would be grounds for admission.

My therapist wrote in my file that I may have PTSD or major depression.

I'm ushered into a tiny conference room following lunch. My psychologist and a young CNA

(Certified Nurse Assistant) enter the room. My doctor is seated, but the CNA stands.

My brain somehow records that they entered, and their location. I don't acknowledge them. I'm sitting there, what do you call that, catatonic? Well, anyhow...

Hearing is supposedly the final sense to persist in a non-responsive person. Listening and hearing, however, are very separate activities. My doctor is babbling, but it sounds more like birds squawking.

I glimpse the CNA moving out of the corner of my eye. Is it time to leave? My eyes fixate as I move in the direction of the entrance. The CNA slowly unzips her shirt.

I pay closer attention as more of her skin is revealed.

I'm shocked to hear myself, It feels like grainy sand in my mouth; "I" pause; "I don't understand."

My first words in a long time.

Both my doctor and the CNA seem to be filled with excitement and enthusiasm.

My doctor grins and says, "Mr. Brown, this is Nurse Green. She is participating in a really unique therapeutic session.

She identifies Nurse Green by pointing with her open palm.

When I refocus on her, I notice that her cheeks are starting to glow slightly pink.

Nurse Green has finished unzipping her blouse. She holds it closed using one hand. Her top is slid down off her shoulder with her other hand. She exposes her other shoulder after exchanging hands.

PaulinaDominguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaDominguez

After baring her shoulders Nurse Green grasps her top with both hands, slightly pressing her breasts together.

With a focused motion, Nurse Green releases her top, which is then pulled to the ground by gravity. My eyes track the motion. I realize with shock that a young woman has taken off her top.

Instinct kicks in, my eyes travel up her body. She’s not wearing a bra but covers her breasts with her hands. A deeper blush highlights her cheeks.

She sits.

My psychologist continues, “My Brown, as part of this special therapy session, Nurse Green will allow you to nestle your head between her breasts. Gentle fondling is allowed.”

For the second time I speak, “I don’t understand.”

"Would it be okay if Nurse Green showed you?" my psychologist asks.

I nod.

I'm joined by Nurse Green in the bench-style chair. She reveals her youthfully perky C-cup breasts. Her nipples stand erect due to the chill of the room.

She massages my scalp while softly cradling my head between her exposed breasts.

My spirit is affected by the closeness and tenderness of her youth.

I cry uncontrollably for the next forty-five minutes like a young child in pain.

I compose myself and get up. She dries her tear-stained skin. I blow my nose in a tissue.

She gets dressed, and an attendant leads me to my room.

Seventy-two hours later, I'm a new man, and my family picks me up to take me home.

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments