Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Riders

"A trip to a well-known theme park takes a deliciously erotic turn."

110
35 Comments 35
2.5k Views 2.5k
466 words 466 words

An innocent ride at a theme park turned suddenly naughty when a gentlemanly scoundrel placed a firm hand on the thigh of the lady sitting next to him. She turned to gaze at him with lust in her piercing blue eyes and raised an eyebrow.

He responded in kind yet kept his hand moving, undeterred by the fact that they were mere inches from the passengers in the next row.

As the boat continued to sail through lands with dolls of all nationalities dancing and singing, he let his clever fingers creep until they found a sumptuous treasure.

Her eyes closed, and her hips rocked until her climax shook her entire being.

She shot him a grateful glance, and he grinned wickedly.

A shocked look from the rider two rows up unleashed a devilish demeanor in the man. He took a business card from his wallet and handed it to the woman whose scent lingered on his hand.

“Will I see you again?” he asked coyly.

She continued the ruse as the startled onlooker continued to gawk, and she stuffed the business card in her bra, exposing more cleavage than appropriate as they exited the ride.

She beamed. “Of course, you will. It’s a small world, after all.”

They went in opposite directions, only to meet up a few minutes later on a dark, haunted ride so that she could return the favor.

“If you want to wait until we get home, that’s fine,” he murmured.

“Don’t be silly. It’s more fun to fool around and pretend we are strangers.”

With that, her head disappeared in his lap while a spooky voice invited them to join in the fun of a ghostly ball. She looked up momentarily and said, “Ready for an otherworldly experience?”

“Yes indeed, my supernatural slut. Ready for my ghostly goo?”

She devoured him as they passed by graveyards and singing decapitated heads. Just as the ride was about to end, he fed her a hot, sticky substance and quickly put himself back together.

“Pirate ride next?”

“Yes, you can tease me like you own me while I salivate over Captain Jack Sparrow.”

He spanked her ass and said, “Lead the way, me slutty wench! Argh!”

His cock twitched while he watched her hot, curvy ass wiggle as she bounced her way towards the next ride. Then he checked the map of the park on his phone to see if there was a ride private enough to slide inside her. The Hall of Presidents might do that for that kind of salacious fun. He’d work her into a frenzy on the pirate ride and then fuck her senseless while America’s founding fathers babbled on about democracy.

Who says adults can’t have fun at a theme park?

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments