Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Surprise Cuckold

"I’m a Cuck and I Don’t Know It"

36
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
569 words 569 words

Lately, my wife and I have been having amazing sex: anal, oral, in the car, in the park, in hotel rooms and in friends rooms at parties. I was more than satisfied with my wife and she was satisfied with me – or so I thought.

My wife left early for work on Friday morning as she had a meeting at work. After she left I laid out on the bed her lingerie for what I planned this evening: black bra and panties, lace top stockings, black fuck me heels and a skimpy mesh dress. Next to it, I left a note reading, “I’ll be home at seven.”

As the day went by all I could picture was my wife in the lingerie I had left out. My cock was raging hard in my pants (a real struggle to hide from my co-workers). Six-thirty came around and it was finally time to go home.

I pulled into the driveway right on seven and jumped out of my car eager to begin our night of sexual pleasures. I came through the front door to see my wife’s work heels on the floor as they usually were. “I’m home,” I yelled from the front of the house.

Nothing… No response….

“She’s must be in the bathroom getting ready,” I thought to myself. I slowly walked up the hall towards our bedroom to the sound of a moan from our bedroom. The smell of sweat and sex lingered down the hallway. As I approached the bedroom the door was halfway opened. I gently poked my head in to see my wife, lying on her back, grabbing her stocking-covered legs with the biggest black cock I’d ever seen in my life fucking her married pussy.

JaquelinePlayboy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JaquelinePlayboy

“Fuck me harder!” she moaned.

“Your cock's so big!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I stepped back away from the door to the realisation that my cock was raging hard. What is happening? The sight of my wife having the life fucked out of her by a BBC in the lingerie that I’d left laid out for her was turning me on. In a matter of seconds, my cock was pumping in my hands and my wife was on all fours getting pumped from behind. The harder he fucked my wife the harder I jerked my cock.

Her nylon-covered legs bounced uncontrollably, but her heels stayed on the whole time. “Good slut,” I thought to myself. His black cock slammed harder and harder and her moans grew louder and louder. She was never this loud with me. I looked over to see her panties still folded neatly on the dresser.  “Mustn’t have needed those.”

He left out a huge moan as he pumped his black seed deep in the my wife’s pussy, at almost the same time I too blew my load. Except mine was into my hand and down my leg not into my wife. Unexpectedly, she jumped up from the bed and raced towards the door grabbing her panties on the way past. Before I had time to leave the scene she flung the door open, cum dripping down her leg.

“Did you enjoy that babe?” she said, scooping a lob of cum from her pussy and wiping it on her tongue. She passed me her panties.

“Put these on, it’s your turn, sissy.”

Published 
Written by SissyslutTiffany
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments