Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Perfect Morning

"It was not the morning I was expecting!"

12
11 Comments 11
7.8k Views 7.8k
980 words 980 words
The doorbell rang, loudly, throughout the house. I heard myself swearing, for fuck’s sake, it was only eight thirty in the morning. I hurriedly pulled on my trousers and slipped into my shoes before running downstairs to open the door. I fumbled with my door keys and eventually managed to open the door.

A schoolgirl was standing right in front of me. Head cocked to one side, hips to the other. Her heaving breasts were spilling out of her tight white cotton top. Her short skirt was almost not worth having on at all. She was sporting white cotton socks and red shoes; I have been told that red shoes indicate that the woman is not wearing any knickers, not sure how true that is, though. She is sporting a satchel over her left shoulder and her tie is delicately positioned over her cleavage. Her hair partly covered her face as she looked up at me, pouting.

Except it wasn’t any schoolgirl, it was you.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been a naughty girl and need to be spanked,” said Emma.

“What the fuck are you doing here!” I retorted.

Emma brushed past me and as I stood in the doorway.

“Like, I said, I’ve been a bad girl.”

Emma walked past me and into the lounge. I watched her sway her hips and then turned to the door and looked out through it. I didn’t see anyone around which was just as well.

A cry came from the lounge as I shut the door and locked it.

“Hurry up, I need a good spanking.”

I walked into the lounge. “Emma,” I said, “for fuck’s sake, anyone could have been here. My wife, my son, anyone!”

“I watched them leave, been outside for ages.”

Emma pulled her dress up over her arse as she got on all fours on the sofa. Her arse was bare. Her knees were perched right on the edge of the sofa. She stuck her arse out as she rested her hands on the top of the sofa. Her face was pressed into the soft leather.

“Fuck, I’ve been bad this morning,” she said.

“Wait a minute,” I told her.

I walked to the phone and picked it up. I phoned work. I made my excuses and told them I would not be in work that morning because of a dilemma with the water. I was waiting for an engineer to come out. I turned to Emma as I put the phone down.

“Why, what have you done?”

“I’ve been masturbating since six this morning, couldn’t stop myself, then I dressed up like this. I’m such a slut. I don’t know how I can be normal. You must punish me now for being such a dirty little girl.”

I looked at Emma. Walked towards her rose my hand and let it fall heavily on the golden globes of her bum.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

It was a hard slap. The sound reverberated through the house.

Emma screamed with the impact.

The next one was just as powerful, and the next after that and the next.

“No… no… no more,” she shouted.

I knew she didn’t mean it as my hand crashed down on her bum for yet another slap.

“How dare you come around her, uninvited, dressed like this,” I told her as my hand made contact again.

Emma screamed and started to shake. The red splodge was spreading across both cheeks; finger-shaped in parts. I could see and feel her lips quivering as she was on the verge of crying. I wasn’t sure how she was holding herself together, but she was.

I slapped her once more. Her bum shook and reverberated. She was pushed into the sofa with every smack of my hand. They were hard slaps that meant something. I raised my hand for one more slap.

“Bus, bus, bus,” she cried out.

I stopped as I recognised the word.

I lowered my hand and touched her bum; caressing it for the first time and soothing the hand prints that were there. My hand had a cooling effect on her boiling hot skin. I lowered myself to my knees, pursed my lips and kissed the hottest parts, softly. I extended my tongue and let it swipe over her anus before wetting it and letting it slip inside.

Emma let out a sigh through her quivering lips. She was still shaking. Even her legs were shaking.

My tongue crawled the full length of her backside to her pussy. I let it slip inside her before pulling out and rolling my tongue over her lips.

Another sigh escaped her mouth in between gasps of air. Emma collapsed onto the sofa. Her arse jutted out from it; exposing her pussy lips and clit to me. It was such an erotic sight. I slipped my tongue over her pussy and started to flick at her clit. The sighs became moans, the moans became groans. Her breathing was laboured.

My hands came up onto her thighs and I pushed her forward. Emma started to pant, she pushed back slightly, trying to move, but my whole face and body glued her to the sofa. I never let up and I continuously flicked at her clit. My hands eventually made for her bum and I placed the palm of my hands upon her cheeks.

I loved touching her red hot bum in this way.

Without any indication, Emma’s orgasm exploded. In a husky voice, and struggling to breath, she let out a final groan accompanied by the words. “Fuck, I’m cumming…”

As she did so, her fragrant juices slipped from her and dripped onto the sofa. I took a mouthful before standing up.

Now she was going to get fucked, and it was only five past nine in the morning.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments