Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"Male virgin's first time"

56
13 Comments 13
2.3k Views 2.3k
993 words 993 words

It was Saturday night in the apartment. Four nurses lived there, sharing one sizeable communal bedroom, a large living room and a kitchen. My friends often hung out here. It was my first time visiting. 

One beautiful nurse, who seemed unattached, caught my attention. She was petite and wore tight jeans, accentuating her pert, tight bum. A skin-hugging top emphasised her perfectly proportioned breasts. She was magnetic

I noticed her dark eyes watching me from across the room. I approached her as she sat on a low countertop with her legs dangling over the side. We chatted, flirted and as I moved in to kiss her, she spread her legs to accommodate me closer. I eagerly accepted this invitation and pushed my groin into intimate contact with her. Our first kiss was a long, deep passionate dance with our tongues which didn't fail to increase the arousal we both felt. The sexual heat rising from our conjoined hips couldn't be ignored.

Alighting from the counter and taking my hand, she led me into the communal bedroom. It was exhilarating that a dominant, sexually experienced girl led me into her pleasure dome. I had never had penetrative sex with a girl before. This scenario exceeded any of my fantasies, and my rock-hard cock was now uncomfortable in my jeans. 

Luckily my discomfort wasn't long-lasting as she led me to her bed, peeled off my jeans and shorts and pushed me onto my back. She quickly slid off her clothes and climbed on top of me. I could feel her gorgeous wet pussy lips leaving streaks of wet juices on my cock and belly as she slowly rubbed herself up and down my torso. A girl had never dominated me in this way before. No words were spoken; I soon realised she was intent on satisfying herself with me. I loved it. 

She positioned my cock throbbing head just at her dripping pussy lips. I could see the string bridges formed by her juices to my cock. French kissing me voraciously, she dropped her hips into my groin. Oh, the pleasure as I felt my cock fully impaled on her slippery pussy. I shuddered and moaned deeply, nearly cumming straight away, but I needed to avoid exploding too soon. This was proving increasingly difficult with a gorgeously sexy girl on top of me so focused on her own pleasure. 

Of course, I had masturbated often & played around with girls. Still, nothing prepared me for the sensual overload that was occurring now. 

I concentrated on trying not to cum too soon. I wanted to maintain my erection in the firm belief that a girl having an orgasm on my cock was a measure of my masculinity. This orgasmic self-denial some might consider sexy, but it hampered my fully active participation in our lovemaking. I was now the typically inexperienced virgin — a relatively unresponsive sex partner. She was doing all the work, grinding herself on my cock and I lay there, thinking of other things to avoid cumming too soon. It would have been a different story if I had been on top, thrusting myself into her.

KerlySmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KerlySmith

As it turned out, I couldn't keep the dam from bursting. I was tipped over the edge, watching her complete preoccupation with her own pleasure. She was now dripping copious juices down my cock and balls. I couldn't stop myself any longer. Finally, I had to pull out (as we hadn't used a condom) and spurted with surprising force, my strings of cum up my stomach and chest, hitting my chin.

I was in ecstasy, but I could hear her muted sigh. I sensed it was a sigh of disappointment rather than pleasure. It may have been because I came early, it may have been because I didn't cum inside her, or she suddenly felt empty at my sudden withdrawal — I didn't know.

I was pleased that she didn't just finish up there and then. Instead, she ignored my orgasm and continued, offering my now semi-hard cock to her now puffy pussy lips. As she began grinding on it, I was surprised at my even more potent erection achieved within a minute. I was proud of my recovery time and sensed her satisfaction, too, in her more purposeful grinding. 

This time I had no concern about cumming too early. I could now choreograph the sexual dance between my throbbing cock and her dripping pussy. She was still on top, but I was now responding — changing pace to match hers, altering my angle of entry, mirroring her moves with my own.

I also paid attention to her breasts, pinching, sucking and nibbling her perfect nipples, which were pistol-like. Her open-mouthed moans and girly squeals were intoxicating 

We were now fully interlocked in the sensual dance of sexual pleasure, sensing each other's desires, moving in unison. We were both fully absorbed in our mounting pleasure, enjoying how we pleasured each other. I knew she was close to orgasm when she opened her eyes, looking directly into mine. I, too, was ready to explode for a second time when I heard her say, "Oh shit, shit", and she quickly climbed off me.

What could have gone wrong? My eyes followed her dash to the bedroom door, where she grasped a guy's arm who had just walked in. Then, after grabbing her clothes, she mumbled something to me. I thought I heard her say "boyfriend". They both left the bedroom.

I lay there for a while, contemplating all that had just transpired. So, finally, I cleaned myself up a short time later, not seeing either of them when I left the bedroom. 

I never returned to that flat again but fondly remember that night even though her orgasm was interrupted, and I missed out on all the clit and pussy foreplay that I love and appreciate. But nothing in life is ever perfect, is it?

Published 
Written by cybervirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments