Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First PM Experience

"Is this cybersex—I don't know?"

35
17 Comments 17
1.3k Views 1.3k
775 words 775 words

I had only been on Lush for about ten days. I can't remember how but we connected on PM. We were chatting about the workings of Lushstories—I had a lot to learn. You asked to be excused as you wanted to go away and find a good video to masturbate to.

This surprised me as it was my first time doing this, but I found it hot.

You told me gay porn was your current turn-on switch, particularly anal penetration.

I had already posted some porn videos that I thought were very sexy to a thread on Lush. I sent you this link to an anal orgasm video which I found very hot. Not gay, but rather a husband penetrating his wife's anus in a caring, gentle way and the build-up to both their orgasms.

You started to watch it, keeping me updated on the video timestamp of where you are watching. Your wetness starts to increase hearing the moans of the guy in the video.

I get harder when you ask if I would like to know when you cum.

OMG, yes, yes I do!!

You admit that you rarely share your masturbation with a stranger, that it's usually solo and that you find it very sexy. It drives me wild with excitement knowing this.

It's almost like being there with you as you tell me where you are in the video and how you are rubbing your pussy, clit, breasts and nipples. I stroke my cock thinking about what you are doing to yourself. 

You tell me your pussy is now dripping, just like the wife in the video. The husband in the video licking his wife's anus and then gently inserting his cock reminds you of your husband's gentleness with your anus. His moans are just like your husband's, you tell me.

Jesus, I have to hold back my orgasm; my cock leaking precum into my boxers.

I ask you about your clit and you tell me your little bud is peeking out from between your lips now. Oh, how I wish I could see that and suck it deep into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. I bet it could become even more engorged. Wow, this is so exciting.

I tell you my fantasy. I want my tongue in your pussy, moving it in synch with your husband's cock thrusting slowly in your anus. Then as he pushes into you, I enter deeper with my tongue in your pussy. I sense you are now wild with excitement.

SophiaMorrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaMorrison

I put my finger in your husband's anus and control his thrusting. The deeper I push my finger into him, the deeper he impales your anus with his cock, and the deeper my tongue enters your pussy. When I slowly withdraw my finger from his anus, he gradually removes his cock and my tongue slowly withdraws. When I suddenly thrust my finger into him, he arches back and drives his cock deeper into you. It's like I have found the remote control up his anus 

I control the rhythm and depth of his thrusts into you, fast and slow, deep and shallow, I let my finger do the talking. I can enter him deep enough to feel his prostate gland which, like your g-spot reacts to come hither movements of my finger. I can sense he is nearing orgasm, but I want us all to cum together, so I control this until I feel you, too, are ready to orgasm.

Sometimes, instead of my tongue, I insert the tip of my penis into your open vagina lips just enough to stretch you a bit. At this stage, I know you like a cock to orgasm without penetration, so I don't push in any deeper. 

We are all lost in our sexual reverie, focussed on the moment, on the sensations. We are all on the verge of orgasm. Your body is being worshipped by two men at the same time. They both are fully engrossed in your sexiness and ready to explode. You arch your back driving his penis and my tongue deeper into you. You feel your husband's penis pulsing in your anus as your anus throbs and pulses tightly, grabbing his cock with your orgasm. His cum shoots into your anus in a hot stream. again and again. You feel the warmth of my orgasm splashing across your pubic mound and up your belly, once, twice, three times. The deep guttural moans of him and me intermingle with your squeals of ecstasy as we all orgasm together  

We three lie together, unmoving and satiated.

Published 
Written by cybervirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments