Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Naughty Wife Experience With College Guys

"Naughty Experience With College Guys"

90
29 Comments 29
2.6k Views 2.6k
543 words 543 words

I would have to say the kinkiest thing I've ever done was the very first time that hubby convinced me to play really naughty... I was very innocent and naive when I was in my young 30's. We roleplayed a lot that he wanted to see me with other guys and I have to admit that I definitely knew that I had a kinky side, but never thought I would act it out.

We were in Boston for a weekend and we went out to a small pub that was really full of young college guys. We sat in booth in the back; it was pretty dark back there and away from the chaotic part of the bar. After we were there for a bit, we invited a couple of college guys to sit at the booth with us, but I had them sit on either side of me. These were not big buff athletic college guys, but more the guys that typically spend a Saturday night at the library studying.

They couldn't take their eyes off of me as I was wearing a sheer white blouse with a shelf bra underneath, a black miniskirt and some thigh high black boots. I had a cardigan on over my top, but took it off as the guys came to sit next to me. The shelf bra allowed my nipples to poke out through my blouse and they had their eyes glued on me. It wasn't long before they started touching me under the table and I let my legs part as they continued to finger me while my hubby watched from across the table.

I was staring into my husband's eyes as the two boys fingered me eagerly, making me wetter and wetter. I was so inflamed by seeing the pure lust on my husband's face. I don't think I've ever seen him so brimming with lust as he watched me get mauled by these two young men.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

I felt as one of them began twisting my firm nipple, which has always made me super horny. By this time, I had both of the boys' cocks pulled out of their pants and was super-excited to feel the girth of one of them and the other boy was longer than I've ever experience inside of me. I was more than ready to feel them take turns pushing those rigid poles inside of my swollen cunt.

My heart nearly leapt out of my chest when one of the boys (the extra thick one) pulled me up onto his lap. I was still facing my husband as my open slot slid down his thick cock. My husband was almost in a trance, he was so turned on by watching my expression of lust as I felt the boy's cock engulfed inside of me.

I slowly lifted my pussy up to rim of his cock and then thrust myself back down on to this boy's lap, time after time, until both of us were enraged with lust and I felt him begin to slam that thick cock in and out of me until we both exploded in orgasmic waves. The boy with the long cock was ready for his turn and I was ready to be filled again.

Published 
Written by BarbieMom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments