Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first fuck

"Voyeurism and group sex for my first fuck"

12
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
423 words 423 words

It was summer 1965, I was eighteen and just completing my first year working when I was sent to a summer school by my employer. It was the first time I’d been away from home on my own.

Towards the end of the course I got to go to a beach BBQ. It was a bit of a disaster because it rained heavily but loads of people went off to a house party and I tagged along with them. Miniskirts were very much in fashion at the time and girls just didn’t care if they flashed their knickers when they were dancing, sitting on a low seat or bending to pick up a glass. By lucky accident I found myself standing with a bunch of other lads at the foot of the stairs where we could watch as the girls went up to the bathroom. It became a bit of a game when a girl approached to guess the colour of her panties.

Much later when I was wandering around, looking for the guy who was going to give a lift back to the boarding house, I got to a bedroom door where a big group of lads was gathered at the door peering in. I stopped to look in and saw through the crowd that there were two girls side by side on a bed, each with a lad between her legs. I was seeing fucking for the first time and I was mesmerized. Then one of the guys got off his girl and another from the front of the group took his place after the girl had wiped her cunt with a pair of knickers. As he began to shag her the other girl became free and waved at someone who quickly got his cock in her. I watched the girls fucking continuously until I was at the front of the voyeurs. 

Suddenly a girl became available again and someone pushed me forward. My trousers and pants came down and in seconds I was sliding my cock into a cunt for the first time. I remember how wet it was, not surprisingly as it was full of spunk. I remember the smells, the perfume, the sweat, and the cum. I lasted all of two minutes before I added my load to the pussy. I used the knickers to dry my cock and retreated to the party downstairs. I sometimes wish I’d gone back later and fucked the other girl but my first was a very erotic experience nevertheless.

Published 
Written by watcheruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments