Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My dirty secret

"Gang bang in the park. Cute little cum dump"

32
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
533 words 533 words

I was walking home through the park during Spring when I was twenty and noticed a large old black car with a number of boys standing around near it. They looked suspicious peering around as though they didn’t want to be caught there.

One of the boys waved to me I knew him. I walked over and prepped into the vehicle. Lying there was a very cute young girl, bare-breasted, feet touching the inside roof with a young guy on top of her fucking like crazy.

The guy I knew asked me if I wanted to fuck her too. I asked him who she is and he said that he didn’t know as they had picked her up along the road and came to the park to gang bang her. He said she is really into it. This was obvious as she moaned and groaned as the young buck was into her.

It was my turn next. I climbed in dropped my pants looked at her and asked her if anyone had been down on her. She shook her head and smiled which was my invitation to eat her out.

I reckon that all of the six guys had fucked her by now and I was number seven ready to gobble up the slops. She held my head and eagerly guided me to her leaking cunt. I flat tongued her from her arsehole up to her clit several times as her legs tightened around my slurping head. After tonging her for a while I concentrated on nibbling her clit and fingering her hole with one finger and another rimming her arse slowly penetrating it as I licked her clit.

LiaJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaJaz

The boys outside the car got turned on watching me and started to masturbate. One came very quickly and sprayed cum over the young cute kid's smiling face.

I kept on licking her out as she started to cum and screamed as I pushed my index finger up her now open tight tiny arse. As she came her arsehole opened up more and I pushed two more fingers up it to her delightful moaning.

I was more than ready to fuck her cunt hard now as the boys outside wildly pulled themselves off squirting cum over the inside door of the car.

The little cum dump was squirming and moaning as she reached orgasm after orgasm. I by this time was pumping her hard and released a huge load inside her honey pot. As I came one of the boys licked his finger and slid it up my now-open bum hole. I yelled as it hit my prostate chestnut. Cum flowed into her cunt at a rapid rate.

After gaining my breath I got off her and crawled out of the car. The boy with a big dick still masturbating hopped in and fucked her again. I’m sure she was still cumming from my fuck and now again from his fuck.

It was beginning to get dark so I gave my farewell and strolled home licking my chops as I went. This fuck memory will stay with me forever. She was a sensuous cum dump whore slut I will never forget.

Published 
Written by McGotta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments