Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Slutty Biker Weekend

"Making the most of a weekend break."

87
18 Comments 18
1.4k Views 1.4k
667 words 667 words

Last year, I decided to spend a weekend in Portrush, while the North West 200 motorcycle races were taking place. I wasn't really interested in watching the races, but there are lots of other things to do and I enjoy mingling with other bikers. I gave my old Ariel 650 a good check over and on Friday evening, I set out from Belfast on my sixty-mile journey.

I was six miles from Portrush when I noticed that the bike was handling badly when cornering, so I pulled up and then noticed that my front tyre was almost flat. I decided that the only solution was to find somewhere safe to put my bike and then continue on my journey to Portrush.

At that very moment, three bikes stopped and one of the riders asked me if I was having problems. I told him about the tyre and he offered to give me a lift to Portrush. I knocked on the door of the nearest house and asked the owner if I could leave my bike there until the following day. He turned out to be a biker too and let me put my bike in his garage. he also told me that he'd fix my puncture the following morning.

I returned to the bikers who had waited for me and rode pillion with a guy called Mike for the rest of my journey. We stopped at the boarding house in Dunluce Street, which is where I always stayed when I was in Portrush and after saying hello to the landlady, I invited Mike to my room for coffee.

I chatted with Mike while we drank our coffee. He was tall and slim and had long hair and I found myself drawn to him. I told him that all my friends were already waiting for me in the Imperial Bar at Kerr Street and I'd join them there after I'd had a shower. Mike said that he'd been on the road all day and hoped that he'd be able to get a shower in the caravan that he and his friends had rented for the weekend. I thought things over for a few seconds and then told Mike that we could shower together if he wished.

alphastud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alphastud

Mike didn't reply. He just smiled, so I walked into the bathroom, stripped naked and got into the shower. Mike soon joined me and he looked even more impressive naked than he did in his leathers. Mike pulled me to him and we kissed. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his already stiff cock. I gently wanked it, as Mike kissed my neck and breasts. Then I dropped to my knees and took his cock between my lips and did my best to give it some deep-throat action as the warm water cascaded over our naked bodies. Mike's cock felt like a poker in my throat, but I kept going until he told me he was about to cum.

I stood up and we kissed again and then Mike picked me up so that my legs were at waist height. I reached down and guided his cock inside my pussy and he started to fuck me furiously. I hung on to him by clasping my hands around his neck and got my back against the shower wall so that he could fuck me even harder.

I wanted this ride to last forever, but all too soon I felt Mike's cock swell and then I felt his hot seed gushing inside my pussy. I did my best to milk every last drop of cum from his cock. Then his limp cock flopped out of me and he set me down, but my legs gave way and I ended up sitting on the floor of the shower. I just sat there, looking up at Mike's limp cock and down at the stream of cum which was leaking from me and running down the plug hole and smiled. A perfect start to a weekend break.

Published 
Written by Truckstopangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments