Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Wood, Again

"Taking what's needed"

23
9 Comments 9
1.4k Views 1.4k
442 words 442 words

I open my eyes. It's still dark outside. Lying on my back, I hear your soft regular breathing next to me. Familiar, fast asleep. 

I touch my cock, the reason I woke up. It's hard; the head is swollen. Almost every day, I wake up with morning wood. Sometimes early in the morning, sometimes, like today, in the middle of the night. Rolling to my side, I spoon you. Snuggling against your luscious ass, your naked body, I wiggle my cock between your thighs. I put my arm around you. You move a bit in response but don't wake up. 

I grind my cock against your slit. It feels somewhat moist as I move my member up and down over it. Soon enough, your pussy seems to respond as I feel increased moisture, but you're still not waking up.

Horny for your pussy, wanting to be inside you, I wiggle my cock head against your entrance. Pushing the tip inside, back up, a little more of the tip, back, half of my head is opening your pussy now, pulling back one last time before your pussy entrance closes around my head. I wait a moment, feeling your warm cunt around my throbbing cock head. I could swear I heard you moan a little. 

I push my way forward. Slowly, bit by bit, deeper inside you. Your pussy walls gripping around my cock as the head pushes them aside. 

I can't push any further, now fully inside you, but you still don't seem awake. I start poking your cunt more urgently, almost out and all the way back in. Deep thrust after deep thrust, faster and faster. Opening up your pussy walls, enjoying the warmth and wetness of you. My face pressing against your back. My lips touching the skin between your shoulder blades, breathing heavier and heavier. My hand on your hip, holding you steady as I pound into you.

Oh fuck. The feeling of my cock surrounded by your wet, warm pussy, the speed at which I'm fucking you, the sensation is overwhelming. With one last thrust, I hold still deep inside you as my cock twitches and unloads in your cunt. Spurts of cum invading your womb, filling you. A moan escapes your lips, half awake you clasp my hand. I let out a satisfied groan.

As the orgasm subsides, I kiss the back of your head and snuggle closer. My chest against your back as we spoon. My softening cock still inside you, my eyes start to feel heavy again. As I hear your breathing return to a regular soft rhythm, I close my eyes.

Published 
Written by TomTease
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments