Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Coffee

"Just waiting for the kettle to boil"

9
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
370 words 370 words

Author's Notes

"Bit of a true story I haven't written in a lot of years let me know what you think"

You're standing in the kitchen looking out the window waiting for the kettle to boil. I walk in behind you without you realising, grabbing your sexy body with my big hands. I press my lips against your neck softly kissing it, you reach around and grab me pushing yourself back into my large body. You can feel my semi-hard cock as it presses against you. I slide my hands down across your belly and into your pants, my fingers rub your pussy lips making you all wet inside.

You then turn around, grabbing at my pants to pull them off. I resist pulling away and slide your pants off and then pick you up and sit you on the kitchen bench.

We passionately kiss each other as I run my fingers softly over your body, I then slowly kiss and lick your body down to your thighs as you lay back on the bench spreading your legs you beg me to have my way with you. I begin to gently lick your very wet pussy all over flicking it with my tongue. You arch your back in pleasure as I begin sucking on your pulsing clit, and start moaning louder and louder as you begin to cum.

You then grab my head trying to pull me away as I'm driving you crazy with pleasure. You beg me to stop and slide my hard throbbing cock inside of you. I come up for a kiss as you guide my large member inside of your wet juicy pussy. I begin to pump you back and forth getting deeper and deeper with every pump, faster and faster your wet pulsating pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock neither of us can handle the sensation.

You run your nails down my back and moan with pleasure as you cum. The sensation of your pulsating pussy as you cum drives me over the edge and I explode inside of you, the feeling of my explosion sends you off again, the passion between us is electrifying. I then pull my member out and stand back and gaze at your sexy body on the bench; we laugh and realise that the kettle had boiled ages ago.

Published 
Written by Rabbit_erotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments